Chapter 2

(I know im early. I got impatient and a few people have read it so why not.)

It was bright and early in the morning. Izuku had just woken up and was preparing for the big day. He had taken a shower and gone down for breakfast. He had spent some time watching TV with his mother before going to UA.

It was a nice and quiet walk for Izuku. After about half an hour of walking he had finally made it to UA.

He paused for a minute staring in awe. As he was headed inside he had tripped and was about to fall. Right before he hit the ground he started floating and heard "sorry I used my quirk on you without asking."

As he turned to face the voice he saw a short brunette standing in front of him. "My names Ochaco Uraraka." The voice greeted. Izuku: "Nice to meet you Uraraka my names Izuku Midoriya. Thanks for saving me from falling."

Ochaco had said it was no big deal as they both went inside going there separate ways.

Izuku took a minute to find his seat and sat down. After what felt like forever a man who introduced himself as Present Mic said "Hello all and welcome to UA'S very own entrance exam. Can I get a YEEEAAAAHHHH?"

The auditorium remained silent leaving poor old Mic to say "What a lively bunch we got here today.

Mic went on explaining how the exam would be in 2 parts Practical (Written exam) and Tactical (Where they fight the robots.) Though midway through he was interrupted by a blue haired guy with an engine quirk who stated "Excuse me sir while going over the assorted pamphlets (sorry I forgot to mention those.) we were given I noticed there were 4 robots but you only mentioned 3. That is not something to be expected of the #1 hero school in Japan." He then proceeded "and you." He said pointing at Izuku who was taking a cat nap. "Sleeping through the instructions is inappropriate of a potential UA student you should be showing more respect."

Izuku came back with "I'm sleeping because I already read through the pamphlets and also if you had been patient Present Mic was about to explain the 4th robot."

Present Mic took the opportunity to get back on track "Like the little listener said. Anyways as I was about to say the 4th robot is worth 0 points I'd recommend just avoiding it."

With the presentation ending up they were sent to take the practical exam. Nothing to important happend here but Izuku was confident he aced it.

Now on to the Tactical exam.
(Sorry if I'm not good at writing fight scenes)

Everybody was given a letter from a box and were told to line up at the designated door. After everyone had done so Mic spoke up again.

"Alright now that everyone is at there assigned door we shall now begin the tactical exam."

Without any warning the doors burst open and Izuku and Bakugo had rushed in. Everyone was staring at Mic waiting for him to say something to them but were met with him saying "What are you waiting for there aren't Countdowns in real life. Follow the blond and that cat."

Izuku heard and was a little disappointed being called a cat but shook it of as he had more important things to worry about.

Everyone was running destroying the robots with all their different methods and quirks.

Izuku had managed to destroy quite a few robot by charging 1% of OFA in his tail and swinging it to cause a blast. (Kinda like a baseball bat hitting the ball.) So far he managed to score 42 points and showed no sign of stopping.

(Aizawa Pov. Bet you didnt see that coming?)

I was sitting in a corner of the teachers lounge while the rest of the staff was watching the exam. I was enjoying my tea in peace and quiet. All of a sudden I was called over by my fellow staff member Ms. Midnight.

Ms. Midnight: "Aizawa come here you have to see this." As reluctant as I was I decided to go. Aizawa: "What is it?" Ms. Midnight: "have you seen the examinees this year they have really powerful quirks and lots of potential."

I was looking around at the screens set up. I saw a boy with what looked to be a hardening quirk, A group of people with An Electric quirk, earphone jack quirk, invisible quirk, etc.

That was until one boy caught my eye. My eyes widen in disbelief as I saw a boy with green hair with Cat ears and a tail to suit. I almost couldn't contain my excitement but I managed. Midnight had token notice of and said "you seem to have a close eye on the boy with the cat quirk Aizawa. Is someone a big softie for cats."

Aizawa just ignored her and said "I'm going to nezu. If he passes I want him in my class."

-- Back to Midoriya with the Narrator --

Midorya had managed to get to 54 points but was getting tired. He was about to take a quick breather when he suddenly heard a loud crash. He looked to see what the noise was and saw a giant 0 pointer wreaking havoc. He was about to run away when he heard someone crying for help. Midoriya looked in the direction of the cry and saw Uraraka.

Just like with Kachan he moved without thinking. He charged OFA in his arm to 30 percent and smashed the robot to pieces. His arm was shattered and he was now falling at alarming rates.

He was about to crash into the ground but was suddenly slapped in the face and floating. Uraraka released her quirk immediately due to how nauseated she was. She was barely conscious as Izuku was taking her to the medical bay he saw while doing the exam.

The exam had ended and Izuku had ended with 60 points and was a little nervous but had hope. And with that he went home.

---------------- Hey I did it. I know im early but I got that late night motivation and had to cultivate it. Anyways 1033 words. And as always I'm open to suggestions and criticism. -----------------