ch1- a norm(ie)al walk

(tw: talk of abuse) i swear it's not like those details graphic type of ones, just a small mention

(You're wearing the first outfit btw)

You fed you cat and left a pee pad so and a litter box so it cat do it's business while you're gone.

You decide to go for a walk from a long day of school and taking care of your cat and work and old arguments from your parents coming up in your mind.

You stopped living with them a year ago due to abuse. You decided to save up money to by your own house but your aunt did it for you so now you're rent free till you become 18.

You work in McDonald's.

Outside: this time the park seem a little empty so you're taking a stroll alone. Until this girl with dirty blonde-ish hair, pink and blue at the end of her hair, came up to you seeing that she's not alone. (idk if they're actually allowed to be let out of school but let's pretend they are for now.)

"Hello ma'am, I'm enid, seems like you and i are out here alone." She walks towards u and held out her hand. U guys stopped walking and you looked at her hand for 10 seconds and looked backed at her seeing she's got a big smiled on her face waiting for you to shake it. U shook her hand and continue walking. "Haven't u heard of stranger danger, you said your name to a stranger you've never met and maybe might not see again." You told her. After finishing that sentence you looked back at her waiting for her to say something. "Well it's only us two outside alone, it's pretty lonely here so why not make a friend a.k.a me and you!" She said to you as you guys are close the the café you planned to go. "Well I'm going inside, idk if you're here to go inside of the café or u got other plans" you mumbled to her pointing at the café as you guys were Infront of it. "Well actually I'm outside because I'm having a break of my angry doormate always getting mad at me" she said in a voice with a little hint of sadness. "Oh I'm sorry about that." You whispered to her.

"It's ok, I'll go inside with you tho!"

Ig y'all went inside that café and chat with each other and switched phone numbers 👾.

Meme of the day

Meme of the day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.