ch8-woe what a night

IMPORTANT Quick A/n: IM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND I'M SAD HE HASN'T GOTTEN A SINGLE FF ABOUT HIM. And yes I'm still writing the Wednesday book. But I'm also going to be making another book. Do you have to read it? No, no you don't. I'm just making another to make myself feel better, and not to stress about what I'm putting on my fake scenarios👾. Yeah.
I'M NOT A FURRY I SWEAR, nothing wrong with being a furry tho but I'm not one. BUT HE'S JUST SO😍 (for me tho, idk about you)

Wednesday and Thing break into the coroner's office to copy the files of the monster's victims. In trying to identify a pattern, she finds that each victim has had bodyparts surgically removed. Wednesday becomes suspicious of Xavier and follows him into his art studio, where she discovers several drawings of the monster, leading her to the monster's lair. There, she retrieves one of its claws and gives it to Sheriff Galpin to match its DNA. Wednesday and Tyler attend a local dance together. Meanwhile, classmate Eugene, who is privy to Wednesday's investigative work, witnesses a cloaked figure detonating the monster's cave. The dance is interrupted by Mayor Walker's son Lucas who triggers the building's fire sprinklers in revenge for Wednesday disrupting the town ceremony. Wednesday senses that Eugene is in danger and heads into the forest, only to find him gravely injured by the monster.

* * *

[low, ominous music playing]

[rattling, thudding]

[tense music playing]

[Wednesday] Dr. Kinbott tells me I should get out more.

Says I need to open my mind to new people and experiences.

Who am I to argue with her professional clichés?

While I do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies.

[Thing taps loudly]

Don't pout.

Your scalpel skills are questionable.

Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver?

You sliced right through that man's carotid.

[resigned tap]

[sighs]

No.

No.

[inhales appreciatively] Magnificent hematoma.

There you are.

Thursday, 7:23 p.m. The body is that of a 50-year-old male.

[copier whirs]

Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands.

What remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack.

(Another A/n) NOT an actual chapter lol. I put the whole Wednesday woe what a night script there so you'll think this was an actual chapter. Knowing if i named this chapter "A/n" y'all wouldn't read it.