ch5-guests

You were at your bed relaxing watching whatever you're watching with your black cat besides you sleeping.

Reference:

You hear your doorbell ring and and a few knocks

You hear your doorbell ring and and a few knocks. You look at your phone to see who it is (ring app). It was Enid facing the camera and some dude behind her awkwardly standing.

I don't think she's every mentioned about bringing someone... I mean at least you've met him. It's the same guy from last time...ajax, it was Ajax. You sneaky tried to leave the room without waking up your cat and quickly left once you left your bed. As soon as you head to the front door. You opened it just to see Enid and Ajax standing besides each other. Enid had both of her hands holding while Ajax had his hands in his pockets.

(I FORGOT AJAX TURNED INTO STONE, PRETEND HE DIDN'T)

You let them in as Enid rushed towards your room, opens the door. As you're surprised, your cat was awake. "OMG KITTY!" she rushed towards your cat with open arms. You and Ajax standing behind the doorway watching her play with your cat. You glanced at Ajax as he looks at her with adore in his eyes.

'ew, love....i wish someone can love me like that's u thought to your self as you tried to not show sadness in your eyes.

Time skip

You guys were watching a movie that Enid pick. Enid was on the one-person-sofa with the cat on your lap. You and Ajax were on the three-person-couch thing(y'all are at the living room) with a huge gap between you two. You stood up to get popcorn for you guys. When you came back, Enid started rambling about random things. Until she came to the topic about Wednesday being her roommate.

Wednesday.....

🎶Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday, Thursday...Friiday.. Saturday and sunday🎶

You hate Wednesday. (enimies to lovers🤭/ maybe, who knows) But at the same te you shouldn't, i mean you barely even know a thing about this girl. I mean she beat up your friends...but what if they were bullying Wednesday and Eugene... SHIT NO WONDER. Eugene. He looks like he has bad kid humour.

"Y/N" you didn't jump but u looked at Enid by moving your eyes, not moving a single muscle."So I-we thought maybe it would be nice for you to meet Wednesday since you both are a bit serious,maybe you guys have something in common!"

U thought for a bit...
Maybe this won't hurt. I mean sure your best friends won't mind me befriend a female that LEGIT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH HER LITTLE FRIEND THAT GO VOMIT ON THEM. Wouldn't hurt right?

"Sure, but when?" You moved your head slowly, facing her. "Maybe in 2 days after school!" Enid says with shock and excitement.

  "What time tho?"
"Maybe after school?"
"What time does yours end?"
Enid thought for a bit.
"3:44"
"3:53"

Fuck, now you gotta MEET FACE TO FACE with Wednesday.

A/n: SORRY I DIDN'T POST, I GOT GROUNDED.