ch3- Friend or woe

U we're at the fair thingie with your three friends. You still wonder tho this day how you're friends with those bozos.

You wore the pilgrim dress because you thought the guys pilgrims costume looks ugly so u stick with the dress.

You guys are sitting on a bench, with a umbrella thing, (the ones like in & out ) eating fudge till u guys were distracted. The three were looking at some kid who looks 13-14 chugging up those chocolate brown fudge thing. And you were distracted at wanting to buy something at Uriah's heap. You just think those little figurines are kinda cool but at the same time, they're dead animals.

The boys left without telling you so now is your chance to go buy some ( or one).

Ringggg ding ding~

The bell on top of the door rang as soon as you enter. "Finally a customer"  you heard that familiar voice. "Weird girl?" "Y/N!" She speed walked towards u not with open arms not lifting her feet so u basically heard some squeaky noise from the floor.

"Oh y/n, this is my b-friend ajax!" She introduced him to you as he was behind her awkwardly. Lifting his hand a little to do a little wave with an awkward smile. "Sooo what brought you hear?" She asked with curiosity. "Oh well I'm actually here to umm buy something..." U gave a little hit of awkwardness. But then there was a group of dead rodents that caight your eye.

You guys talked for a few minutes and kinda get to know them both more. Edin would try to envolve Ajax into conversations so he wouldn't feel left out. It's been 10 minutes since you guys have been chatting.

And then you remember.

You left the guys hanging.

They're probably wondering where you are. 

"Look Edin, Ajax, I gotta go. See you guys next time if we crush with each other." You guys said bye to each other and then you left. You rushed gripping your bag so it can stop hitting your thigh and not choke you. It was low-key kinda hard running with the heels but at least they are short.

You finally found the guys and they looked kinda hurt like if están picando los culos. They were sitting at the same bench at they were gripping the limbs that hurt the most. Also with vomit on them. You walked up to them wondering if they're ok. "NO I'M NOT OK Y/N, SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME, OUT OF ALL OF US!" Leo yelled at you. "Well damn sorry, not my fault." You mumbled with a little rudeness in your voice.

20 mins later you guys were looking at stores..well you were, they're just following you cuz they got nothing to do. You saw the same nerdy looking kid... but we have vomit on him too. But then you realize it. 'oh shit no way this foo vomited on those hoes.' it kinda made you giggle with an image of him vomiting at them like a water gun. But he was with some goth girl. It's not really your business but you wanted to see what happened when you were gone. But at the same time it's a stupid idea. "Earth to y/n." Your thoughts were cut off. "We going to the bathroom, we gotta wash the vomit off." Dill told you as Zach nods. "Oh ok, that's fine, ay don't take too long tho." You told them as they left you.

Great you're all alone now.  But also the perfect time. U walked towards them. As they heard your footsteps they turned around looking at you. The closer you looked at the girl you realized how pretty she is. But you're not jealous, You infact like being single.

Hey can I talk to you alone real quick. U asked the short boy as he looks at the tall female for approval. She nodded yes but for him to be quick. (she really didn't wanna argue after beating those men.)

You guys went to a corner not for from her and you asked him questions like 'are you alright','did something happened', 'why are you and my friends' are covered in vomit'. "WAIT THOSE ARE YOUR FRIEND?!" He was surprised. "Didn't expect a pretty girl to be friends with jerks" "what?" "Nothing nothing, ummm they were bullying me and my new friend Wednesday saved me from them" as he points at the girl that was 2 meters away from him.

"Wednesday? Huh"

A/n
~~~
I'M SORRY FOR SOME MISPELLS OR BAD GRAMMAR RN, I'M REALLY TIRED AMD I COULD PAST OUT ANY SECOND, MY THUMB HURTS FROM TYPING OF OF THIS.

also before I could forget.

Just to clarify that this is a 'Wednesday Addams x reader' book

not a 'Wednesday characters x reader'

Byeee