ch2- back in school

It's 6am and now you're awake. You remember you have per0 and now u have to wake up earlier than everyone else.

-Time skip to per 6( your last period)

You have 4 classes with the bullies and now you're in English with them with per 6.

(I named them on my own)

(I DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES OR I THINK I FORGOT)

Leo was sitting behind you. Zach on his left and Dil on yout left.
A fore square friend tables.

Leo turned to look at you.

"You won't believe what just happened, some evil goth dead girl just try to beat us up. But you know us, we took the win." He said to you proudly. (You know damn well he's lying.)

Dill turned to you now"Wait, wasn't she the one that won that figh-" Dill got caught of by Leo smacking his mouth with his hand. Halve of the room heard that loud smack. It wasn't that loud tho.

Later on, we started talking more about the pilgrims plan and not doing work and then Zach butt in but we didn't care cuz he's our friend. "Are you coming to the pilgrim fair thingie y/n?" Dill asked you. " I don't plan on going...why?" You asked. "Well i heard nevermores are coming to volunteer, maybe we might see the emo bitch again." Zach said.

"You could meet her y/n."

(HI, I'M SORRY ABOUT THE SMALL OUT OF CHARACTER THING, I JUST WANT THEM TO BE A LITTLE NICER TO Y/N CUZ SHE'S ALSO A FRIEND OF THEIRS.)