ch7- Wednesday

"hello"

You turned fast. Well that jumped scared you.
"Um hi?"
You weren't scared cuz you met her before, you were confused how she broke in though. "Enid gave me your address and noticing that it was locked and I wasn't going to stand there looking like a fool so i broke in using a paperclip." This girl is crazy.

But then ofc Enid did tell her.

Your cat jumped out of her arm, landed next to your legs and started rubbing himself. "So umm... Where's the girl that was-" "I kicked her out and told her I'll take care-" "woah u can't do that. I pay her to take care of my cat when I'm gone. I didn't even give her money yet."

"Well that's your problem"
You stood there '😨'. What the hell is this lady on. "Also i fixed it." Huh? "Fixed what?" "Your amp. It kept buzzing nonstop for i fixed it."she suddenly walked past you and sit on the couch. Then suddenly your cat ditched you and went back to her. You turned around to view her. She was being all bitchy but at least her did something nice before you actually spend money to buy a new one. "Well i-um thank you."

Y

ou went to the kitchen as she was distracted by the cat. At this point have got mix feelings.

You poured yourself horchata that you got from a market cuz you were to lazy to make one. When you look at at them, i see Wednesday looking at your finger. When she saw u looking, you guys locked eyes for a while. "I like you ring." She told you in a serious tone. That caught you off guard. "Oh um th-thank you." "Mhm" "i-i like your necklace" 'BITCH STOP STUTTERING, I'M GONNA DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT.' "oh my necklace...my mom gave it to me, i don't really like her that much tho, mad at her." Oh so she also got mother issues?
"Hey um...you want some?" You hold up the jug of horchata high for her to see. "Sure." She stood up and went to get a glass of one. " So um... how's Enid as your roommate?" You ask her, trying not to get a basic conversation. "It's horrible, the room is so colorful it hurts my eyes, but somehow thing likes her." Thing? Who tf is 'thing'?? Who names their child 'Thing'??? "Bro, i don't even know know who thing is?" U told her. After those words come out, a hand came out of her pocket and crawled to her shoulder. Facing you. (Wednesday is standing besides you on the right) You weren't scared... You were disgusted at this THING u were looking at. 'Thing' seemed to notice and gave you the middle finger. "He's sensitive btw." "Yea I can tell." Your cat walked in the kitchen and saw Thing, thing making the cat run to the living room by how weirdly he looks...i mean he is just a hand.

"Are you friends with them?"

"Hm?" You were confused but part of you know she's talking about the bullies but still wanna make sure whom she's talking about.

"Those 3 guys... Are you friends with them?"

"Well yeah, since 2nd grade...why?"
"I don't like them."
"Oh ok..."

A few hours later you guys have been talking for a while.
As she was about to leave, you decide to take your shot.
"Wait Wednesday, before you leave, let's exchange something..."
She was confused but is still listening.
"You give me your phone number and I'll give you something..."
"Ok?..." She headed to the closes spot where she could see a pen and paper. "i don't normally do this but I am curious on this 'Thing' you are trying to give me."
She wrote her number and hand it to you.
You grabbed she shoulders and led her outside. Now she's thinking you're scamming her.
"And you guys went outside, you grabbed her hands and placed something and covered it with the over hand before she sees it. "Bye Wednesday." Before she could reply back, you were already in your house with the door close.

Fuck you chickened out. Bro didn't even give her the chance to talk. You went to your room and did homework. Why were you so CORNY??!!! WHY YOU GOTTA BE NERVOUS AROUND HER LIKE THAT??!!!

Meanwhile outside. Wednesday walking down the side walk with her hands still holding each other. With curiosity, she opened the top hand to view the inside.

It was a ring.
Similar to your other ring.
Red may not be her color but she'll let it slide this once. Now she doesn't know why she'll let it slide....but she just have this feeling to let it slide.

Your ring btw:

Her ring now:

IDK MAN, I JUST LOVE ANYTHING THAT HAS SKELETONS