The Worthy Three

There was a pin drop of silence in the class and all the students were paying attention to the Principal for their first time in their life. The Principal was going to give an important announcement about the "FUN SURPISE" he talked about the lest week. All students were excited and hundreds of eyes were fixed on the Principal's face.  

Principal(Or we can say princi 😂)- "Ahem!" .... I informed you last week that I was going to give you all a fun surprise on Monday. Then fun surprise is that we are going on a trip to Kalovana city( it's a imaginary city 😅)  tomorrow." 

All class had started whooping because the Principal said the word "trip". The class was excited from last week. when the Principal said that he was going to give a fun surprise. They had started making random guesses. When Karishma noticed that the Santosh and Haseena wee talking about something so she hurried over them.

Santosh- Haseena you know, it's just fake news!

Haseena- But maybe it could be true also . 

Karishma - What are you both talking about ?

Haseena- Santosh issaying that the Kalovana Training Centre is fake.

Santosh- But nobody has seen yet .

Karishma- Ummmm..... What is Kalvona Training Cente though?

Santosh - Karishma, you might be better than Physics and Maths, but you are very bad in History. Legends say that a Kalovana Training Centre exists in Kalovana City and trains the people who are worthy enough to absorb that knowledge .

Haseena- I think maybe only the worthy people would be able to see the Training Centre.

Karishma left both of them to their argument and went to her seat. After the class, she went to her home and informed her parents about the trip. Karishma notice a different smile on her Dad's face which expresses extreme happiness. She didn't worry about it and went to bed.She had an anomaly dream she dreamed that a warrior dresses as a priest told him to go to the east of Kalovana City.

Next day,

Karishma was excited for her trip so she quickly freshnup and dressed and hurried to school . From there she went to the Journey bus which would take him to Kalovana City.

Santosh ( In bus)- Guys ! Yesterday, I dreamed that a warrior dressed as a priest told me to go to the east of the Kalovana City.

Haeena- What a coincidence! I also had the same dream.

Karishma was shocked because all of them have the same dream..... 

Karishma- Guys! I don't think that it is a coincidence because I had the same dream.

Haseena- True! I think we are linked to Kalovana city in some way

Santosh- Guys! I think we are going too far. Let's become a little serious.

But karishma and haseena still had pessimism. It is not normal for all of them to have same dream and tht too the night before they go to kalovana city. After an hour they reached there and went to hotel which was already booked by principal and went to their respective room for rest. In evening they met their guide .

Guide- Hello everyone! This is Kalovana City, full of Greenery and Fountains! It is ne of the oldest cities that exist on Earth. It has many Legendary Stories the most prominent being the Kalovana Training Centre which is assumed to be east of this city.

Karishma, Haseena& Santosh were so shocked and horrified..

Santosh whispered to Karishma and Haseena- Guys! I think we should be serious now... I don't know why but I feel as though Haseena was right about the existence of the Training Centre.

Karishma- We might be the Worthy people that's why it came to our dream.

Haseena- Only one way to find out .

All three friends discreetly went to the east most of the city, but it was blank.

Santosh- I told you, we were thinking of something impossible.

But just as they were about to lose hope the mountain behind them revealed a well- fortified temple that was well- lit with candles. Three of them could not believe their eyes. That's a beautiful temple and seems to be hidden in the mountains . Out of it came the Monk (monk, man who separates himself from society and lives either alone or in an organized community in order to devote himself full time to religious life), Karishma had seen in her dream .

Monk- I knew you would come here, Worthy Three.

The three friends were  speechless and could not believe their eyes. Yesterday's dream is coming alive in front of their eyes

---------------------------------