THE UNEXPECTED ATTACK

Karishma and her parents were sleeping. Suddenly, she woke up, hearing a bomb blast. She got out of her home and saw a blast at the central park. Karishma hurried to the park, but when she entered the park, she saw that everything was fine. She looked around. She found Santosh and Haseena were also there. They also had a perplexed look just like Karishma's.

"I-I thought I heard a blast here!" Santosh said.

"Me too!" said Karishma and Haseena simultaneously.

"Trapped.... Aren't you??".

  They turned around. Karishma saw a man standing in the darkness. He came near and now, Karishma could see him. But the stranger's outfit crept into Karishma's insides. He was wearing a torn black dress. An evil smile on his face. His eyes were black. A scar on his left eye. His nails were tipped like a knife. The Worthy Three recognized him. He was a member of Evil Three.

"What was that?!" Karishma asked darkly. They drew out their weapons.

"That was an illusion to trap you three!" ,the Evil said.

Karishma shot an arrow which the Evil stopped in mid-air. The three were astounded.

"Ha....haa...!! Is this all you have?" asked the Evil.

Santosh and Haseena attacked the Evil. But he outwitted them too.

The Evil then attacked Santosh. Karishma quickly shot the poison arrow at the Evil. It pierced the Evil's arm healed on its own. 

Santosh then pushed her sword into the Evil's stomach. Then, Max shot his fire arrow and Haseena threw her trident towards the Evil. The Evil pulled out the arrow from his chest and the burn marks healed. He then pulled out the sword and the trident from his body, and they also healed. The three were astonished.

"My turn!!" the Evil said and punched Santosh on her face. Santosh's nose bled profusely.

"Santosh!...." Karishma shouted.

The Evil choked Karishma and threw him sideways. Karishma hit hard on his head and was wounded very much. She got up and shot 100 arrows. The 100 arrows pierced him and pushed the Evil to the wall.

"Arghhhhh!! I am trapped!" the Evil said.

Haseena then threw the trident towards Evil which pierced him in the face.

"Aaaah! I can't pull the trident off because I am trapped in these arrows! Argh!...." the Evil said angrily.

"Finally!" Santosh said.

But soon the Evil freed himself and ran towards Karishma. Karishma dogged it and flew up in the air. But the Evil leapt high in the air and punched Karishma hard. Karishma got pushed high in the air. The Evil got as high as Karishma and punched her downwards. Karishma was now going down at an incredible speed and would probably die if hit the ground. But she was saved as Haseena brought a wave of water beneath her. Karishma was still in a very bad state. In the meantime, Santosh struck her sword at the Evil's  neck and behead him.

 The three were exhausted and sat on the ground. But, then, the Evil's head rose in the air and got attached to the Evil's body.

Haseena then lifted her trident and brought a big wave of water over the Evil, which pushed the Evil onto the ground and banged his head.

" Aghh!! You need some serious beating!" the Evil said and threw a hammer toward Haseena and she got knocked out .

"Oohh! No.....! Haseena fainted, we must do something Karishma!" Santosh squealed.

Karishma shot an arrow towards the Evil which became a rope and tied the Evil. Then Santosh rushed and pushed his sword into the Evil's eyes. Then Santosh rushed and pushed her sword into the Evil's eyes. She then applied the knockback power to her sword and struck it at the Evil. The Evil who was already tied and suffering from the blood dripping from his eyes got pushed a mile away and broke many walls. 

"Uhh. Huh..! You sure do have some guts!" the Evil said.

The Evil ran back to Santosh and pulled out a dark sword, with dark energy around it and Santosh blocked it but was not able to do it for a long time. The Evil, at last , stuck a long cut through Santosh's arm. Santosh screamed. That scream scared Karishma very much. It felt as if he was suffering from extreme pain.

"Ha..! You thought you did survive the Evil Blade!" the Evil said cunningly.

"The Evil Blade? the prophecy teller mentioned it in his prophecy!" Karishma remembered.

"It has the Dark Poison. You are DEAD!!" the Evil said,

The Evil then came towards Karishma, ready to push it into Karishma's stomach. Karishma closed her eyes, prepared for her death. But for a long time, nothing happened .

She opened her eyes and saw that her father. Karishma froze to the ground. Her father had come before her and the Evil Blade was pierced into his stomach.

" DADDDD...." screamed Karishma.

"I shall see you later," the Evil said  and disappeared in the dark.

Alex( Karishma's father ) fell to the ground. Karishma kept Alex's head on her lap.  Alex was clutching his stomach. He was going black. The colour was draining from his face. 

"No... Dad! Pleaseeee..." Karishma moaned.

" You must get a grip on yourself beta!" Alex said

" I ... I... I ... will! J... J - Just stay with me DAD!!" Karishma cried.

" I - I-  I- URGH! Huh - Huh, I can't survive the Evil Blade! No one has ever survived from it!" Alex said.

Alex body was blackening ( iska matlab yeh hai ki alex ki body kaali ho rahi thi kyuki usme posion tha)

" N - No... Don't!" Karishma squeaked.

" I know you are the bravest daughter I can ever have  !" Alex said.

The colour was draining from his face .

" I - I -I only have an hour ! I don't want to see you crying when I leave."

"  Alex !" , Santosh's father just appeared.

" No ! No ! Y - You were not hurt by the Evil Blade ! Were you? " Santosh's father asked.

Alex nodded.

" Noooo ! " Santosh's father cried.

" Mom !? " Karishma said.

Ariana ( Karishma's mother) had come too. She blanched as soon as she saw Alex lying.

" Did he ?"

Santhosh's father nodded.

Ariana started crying and sat beside Alex.

" Do- Don't cry! Please!"

" Alex!"

Haseena's mother also came by that time.

" Ohhh! No.! " Haseena's   mother cried.

" Can you heal him?" Karishma asked wet faced.

" The girls of the Worthy Three have the power of healing anything. But the Evil Blade is an exception to it!" Haseena's Mother said.

" Damn it..!" Karishma grunted.

Santosh and Haseena came near Karishma and put their hands on Karishma's shoulder.

"  I am Sorry..!" they both said.

All were crying badly.

Karishma has lost her father. Ariana has lost her husband. Santosh's father and Haseena''s mother lost their friend. The night passed by. The unexpected attack brought a big shock to everyone. Karishma was now even more determined to put the evil three to defeat. But, currently, he was lying in the hospital bed with his broken arm.