chp 2

You glared at him . Stood up and grabbed your book scoffing and continuing to read. He tapped his fingers on the desk as if he was annoyed . He still had that million dollar smile which threw you off for a moment. Then a few girls walked past him and he began to get distracted trying to talk to them he was more than happy to entertain them, giggling like monkeys and swarming up like bees all the girls started to surround him. They continued to talk even after the teacher had entered the class and everyone was supposed to take seats.

The class began with study of grammar and syntax as the class went on. The boy only continued with his witty remarks on the teacher which made her pretty frustrated . When she had enough she snapped and sent the boy out of the classroom. You didn't blame the poor woman his chatting was incessant. Even tho you usually weren't a attentive student you would focus on studies when important.

"Sounds good" The boy said leaving the classroom. "Ig I can visit akira while I am at it. It be a bonus if yukio is there too"

Without another word he closed and skipped away happily into the courtyard. You were glad he was gone but felt a little need to help with notes if he wanted it since it was only the first day of senior year.

The rest of the class went without hitch . Well atleast that's what you would like to believe but near the end of the class there was a loud bang outside the class which made the whole class shriek in suprise. You stood up and went ahead to see what was all that commotion about.

There was that boy again. Dodging chairs from his unknown attacker. When while being attacked he was smiling. The man had dark brown hair and dark brown eyed he was covered in bandages all over the his body. Just like a gang member. Or should I say yakuza. I recognize him. He is yukio ishiwaka son of automative company and heir of ishiwaka yakuza. A really dangerous person to mess with.

"Aww lil yuki you shy.? Let me kiss your cheek again. " Blonde teased. "I love you too".

The battered male scowled removing a pocket kinfe from his pocket and moving threateningly growling. That's when you knew you had to intervene even if you didn't want to. It was your responsibility since no one else was there.
If this gets big one of them will be seriously hurt. But not sure who that will be. Last you heard the blonde was mastering Taekwondo as for the brunette he was a master of karate since young age even knew kenjutsu(sword fighting).

You ran out on the courtyard as the male charged towards the blonde. As you put your hand in a stopping manner the boy's expression turned a bit gentler for few seconds before cutting right past you towards the blonde. You were bit surprised but kept your composure and swept his leg twisted his arm while getting the knife out of his hands. Unbeknownst to you since his scowl was still plastered on his face , he felt a bit respect for you.

"That's enough I hope you are going to be punished for this. You said taking the pocket knife"And you..

"Hikaru"blonde boy answered giving you a smile.

You felt a chill run down your spine as you saw a fist fly towards hikaru's face. You grabbed the guy's wrist and flipped him onto the floor holding him tightly so he couldn't get out of your grasp. You heard him gasp under you but remained silent except for occasional growls.

Then you heard a snicker belonging to a boy red hair and red eyes who had been there since the very start but made no move to stop them. Keeping a calm expression you asked the boy " Ig you like all this clamor. Would you like to join this guy". indicating the guy you had hold on. "I would more than be happy to join this clamor but sorry sweet heart I just don't have enough time I am afraid".he said sarcastically moving towards us. For half of the period he was here and now he is short on time.?akira suzuki.another filthy rich guy with completely no regard for anyone below him he is the only son hence going to be heir of suzuki weaponary .

And why the hell is the teacher not coming out. You glanced towards the classroom and saw kids studying as if nothing had happened. You realized they all being lot richer than the kids here must have created this type of behavior.

Finally yukio pushed you off him and stood up.inching closer to you as he raised his hand.
The red head remarked "be careful she doesn't flip you down again yuki".followed by a giggle by hikaru. This made the brunette turn tomato and exit before you could stop him.

" Oh and you don't bother complaining to the principal it will be a waste of your time"the red head said pointing at you.

Ofc you knew it was pointless you did not have intention of doing it either . As they walked past you. The bell rang . The period ended and you went in to collect your books from in the class.

As you were walking around you felt like someone was watching you . You turned your head around to find who was watching you.
"I assure you this place is not haunted' a calm voice stated. "Huh" You looked to see a boy with platinum blonde almost silver hair and grey eyes smiling at you warmly. 'When did he get here I didn't notice him at all. Maybe he was the one watching me.

"You seem new would you like me to escort you to your classroom " He said gently as he took my books from my hand a carried it with him. Didn't listen to any of my protest and continued towards are destination.

He talked about things he liked as he gave a few laughs here and there. He began to ask questions about me and what I liked to do. I answered in as few words as possible. I wasn't shy but the way I made contact with almost all of the guys that I should avoid here is getting on my nerves there three more people whom I should not get in contact with. People whom could most definitely get my family in trouble . But here I am with subaru hasimoto. His family owns many hospital and has real estate agency . Did I forget to mention he owns this school too hence the confidence of all his friends. Also he and his five friends family paid enough money to buy my families silence. I wonder what they all are hiding.

"You are surprisingly quiet." He noted. 'I thought after going out of my way to help you out with the directions you would be happy to talk with me.I quite enjoy myself talking to an intelligent individual. Perhaps we could spend the lunch together.?"

"Where did you see my time table.? I don't remember you in any of my classes"trying to recal if you ever missed him out.

" I have my ways"he said as we reached our destination.

"Than--.he cut me off and said

"No need to thank me. I am happy I could be of your assistance. In return you can give me a bit of banter. You couldn't believe the idiots I have to endure. Some thoughtful conversation would be nice. "Said scooting past me before I could reply.

Ahh infuriating he will now expect me at lunch. Sighing I went in for my mathematics class. And saw a familiar face.

" Yo" He greeted

Here we go again