CHP 5

"lily " you said running for the girl drenched in strawberry milkshake . You tried to touch her but she shied way from you and looked with plea in her eyes as if tell you to stay away from her.

"No" was what you managed . And helped her up. Moving her bangs from her face took her behind you. It was common to find a bully in every school but you weren't just going to tolerate it . You were trying to understand the situation currently in the most logical way .

There were Not just one or two kids, five of them.  lily was  trying to work through the conversation anyway, but the kids were relentless. When she finally walked away, another kid – apparently angry at lily's social weakness – pushed her into a wall and wouldn’t let her move. About 3-4 boys were actively bullying her, while 5-7 stood laughing and cracking jokes. Half of the cafeteria was participating in the activity and the rest were observing with mixed reactions. That was when pink haired girl drenched her in strawberry milkshake and began rapidly and reaptedly kicking her .

How could you miss such a commotion were you so engrossed in talking to those boys you let your friend suffer. This could not be .

"Enough " you said glaring at the pink haired girl . She raised her hand in what seemed to slap you but you caught it and exerted some pressure on it she began to shrink and started shouting it was then you let her hand her go. She began to massage her hand and look at you with disdain you continued glaring at her .

But the shy girl behind you asked you to stop this . Asked you to ignore and peacefully eat your lunch . But you refused to listen .

The pink haired girl began to tap her feet in an annoying manner. "I am aya. Get out of my way unless you want to become a bottom feeder like her" she picked up a empty dinner tray and flung it at you .

You definitely saw that coming she had been looking at that tray for quiet a while now . You held the tray with your left hand and grabbed a bowl with soup from one of the students behind and flung it all over the obnoxious girl. Wetting her dress and making her curse loudly as she ran away from the cafeteria .

"You will pay me back you b*t*h" she left.

You smirked looking at the retreating form of aya and turned around to pat your friend's head. Giving her a reasurring smile you left her out of the cafeteria . After few minutes when she was all clean . You lend her your jacket draping it over her and caught her by her shoulder.

"Since when.?"

"Huh" lily looked at you puzzled.

"Since when has this been going on. Why didn't you tell me . I would have helped you for sure." You looked down at the smaller girl with concern

''i am no justice lady but i definitely can't stand it if it's happening right infront of me especially to my closet friend " you stopped . Shaking the girl to answer. It was as if she froze .but after a few minutes of fidgeting with her keychain she spoke up.

" 5 months . I tried to be brave like you thaught me but it only got worse so i gave up". She said in a low fearful voice

'that was two months before i came.'

"Ask me for help i am here now i will help you out. I will teach you to be more brave." You hugged the girl and she hugged you back with tear in her eyes . Tears of happiness thanking you for being her friend. All you could feel was proudness. You two finally broke the hug when the bell ring loudly indicating end of lunch time. Saying quick good byes you headed towards your next class  . Computer.

Upon entering the class which you finally managed to find with any outside help you decided to sit down at back of the class .

However when you neared  the spot you noticed there was another individual sitting down you recognised him from cafeteria before one with the video game. When you looked over his shoulder you noticed he was playing a game you enjoyed or maybe it was the only game you enjoyed. It was programmed by one of your older cousins and it was always a joy to play it will your other cousins.