💥Chapter 10 💥

I woke up next to rio in a bed with black silk sheets and the most comfortable blanket ever. He was still asleep so I didn't want to move much in fear of waking him up. So I just sit there and wait for him to wake up and when he does he registers that I'm there and immediately started smiling.
"Good morning pretty girl" He hummed. "How long you been up?"

"Awhile now" I said back. He grabbed me and positioned me so I was straddling him. Keep in mind we're both still naked.
"You sure you don't want to fuck?" He asked. Last night I had turned him down.
I sighed loud "I barely know you!"

"I want to get to know your insides mama" he hummed. "Maybe make you a mama"

I shook my head in disbelief "You're actually crazy"

"I'm already looking at you naked" He tries. "At least let me eat you."

"Noooo!"I exclaim. "You're lucky you're seeing me like this."

"Just the tip" he joked.

"Oh my- Byeeeeee" I started trying to get off him but he held me in place and I could feel his now hardened member under me.

"Come on ma" he said looking me straight in the eye as he started rubbing my clit. " I just wanna make you feel good."

And just like that I was his and he knew it. He flipped us over and started to move his head down between my legs. And like the whore I am I lifted my legs wide open so he can get the best angle. He started licking my pussy and my eyes went into the back of my head. His fingers found my hole at the same time and I already felt like I was gonna cum. "That's right ma, let it out" he coached. I didn't even realize I was moaning and right before I felt like my climax was starting he stopped. I got concerned and looked down to see him holding his dick and he started rubbing it against me before he plunged inside and we both moaned loud. His rhythm was fast and rough and I loved it. He eventually flipped me over on all fours and took me from behind. And it felt so good and I hate to say it but this was different and definitely better than spooky. He was fucking me so good I was beyond sure Chanel was already on the other side of this door being nosy.

"Ma, I wanna nut in you" He says and I didn't respond I was too lost in the pounding I was receiving. I guess he was not a fan of that because he pulled my hair back till I was looking at him and he goes "You gonna let me nut in you?" I nodded my head and he went harder than before until I felt myself filled up with this hot load. He stopped and went back to eating me out until I came.

I was so out of breath and just in shock I was beyond sure that was the best sex I had ever had. He moved me from off his face and smacked my ass before he got out the bed. "Wanna wash together again?" He asked with a full blown cheshire smirk on his face. I shook my head no because I need time to process what had just occurred.
"We'll you go first" he motions to the bathroom "hurry up, I'll go get you some clothes to wear"

Almost an hour later I was clean and dressed and running to Chanel to tell her what had just transpired.
"Baby I most definitely heard you" She laughed.

"I'm so shocked I don't know what happened it's like he got a spell on me" I cried out.

"That's his charm baby, the ones who got game like that are the worst" She hums. "They either have good intentions or bad and the ones with bad ruin your life so we best hope he got good intentions if you letting him nut in you"

"Oh my god I forgot about that" I facepalmed. "Who did I think I was?"

"I was gonna ask the same thing" Chanel said. "So when are we going to be able to live life normally? Did you ask that before you decided to fuck our kidnapper miss Stockholm Syndrome?"

I chuckled before saying "Oh you've got jokes today I see....but basically I just have to go back home and tell spooky I switched sides and hope he lets me live."

"Spooky wouldn't kill you" Chanel says.

"He might try once he knows who's side I'm on and that I'm fucking Rio" I explained. "But rio said he'd have his men watching me at all time so regardless I'll be okay I'll just be an opp to spooky"

"Damn, that's tough" Chanel sighed.

I nodded "But regardless I chose to do this so we can go home today if you want."

She nodded and said "I'd love to no Ogden but I don't want to stay to hear you and Rio again."

I hit her arm "Shut up!" I joked. "Okay I'll let Rio know we'll be going home today."

A few hours later we were in a car on the way back and Chanel was just as nervous as me. We dropped her to her house and before I left to do the heavy work she wished me luck. We got outside spooky's house and him and his guys were already on the porch eyes the car hard as fuck wishing an enemy would come out of the tinted vehicle. I opened the door and got out and spooky looked shocked but happy. I made my way on to the porch and he hugged me hard.

"Baby where have you been? Jamal has been going crazy missing you.... I've been missing you I thought someone got you" He started but I cut him off. "We need to talk in private."

He gave me a weird look before he told everyone to leave. Once everyone cleared out he took me inside the house and let me sit on the chair in the living room.

"Go ahead" he nodded at me.

"I'm dating Rio now" I said in the tiniest voice.

"You're what?!" He yelled. "Bitch are you trying me right now!"

"Oscar"

"Don't say my fucking name" He yelled. "You better say you joking right now."

He looked me dead in the eyes and I couldn't help the tear that fell from mine.

"You really betrayed me. Oh my god" He yelled before punching the wall beside him.
"Lani you're supposed to be my wife!" He yelled. "Did you fuck him?"

At this point I couldn't even stand to look at him. My silence was answer enough because he screamed again before saying "Bitch get out of my house and don't come near me ever again because now you are nothing but trash to me you hear me!!!" He yelled. "You're lucky I don't kill you right here, GET OUT!"

I got up quickly and made my way back into the car before driving off. I felt so terrible but at the same time it felt good to make him feel how he made me feel every time he had cheated on me.