💥Chapter 4💥

When I woke up I was in my old bedroom. I swung my legs out from under the covers and stood up. I walked into the kitchen to see Jamal making him a bowl of fruity pebbles.
"Good morning" He shouted.
I winced and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet.
"Where is mom and dad?" I asked.

"Not like I said good morning or anything. But they left last night while you were at that party. They won't be back until next week." He grumbled.

"Did they know I was home?" I asked.

He nodded "I was surprised too. Usually they're running to go see you."

"Hmmmm...weird. What are we gonna do today?"

"Uhh I don't know about WE, but I'm definitely going to Ruby's house to help him plan his business" He smiled brightly.

"Sooo I'm not invited" I continued to munch on my cereal.

"Nope. Not at all stay far away from Ruby's house please and thank you" He says as he grabs his book bag and heads for the door. "Also stay out of my room."

I rolled my eyes and went back into my room. I decided to get on my desktop and play gta. Maybe an hour into playing I heard noise at my window. I got up and walked over to it to see Oscar trying to open it. Once he sees me he smiles "Open the window baby"

I shook my head no "I swear if you don't get away from my house."

"If you don't open the window, imma break it" He deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes and opened the window so the fine ass cholo could get through. Once he successfully made inside I slammed my window closed and went back to my desktop. Oscar went and pulled my beanbag chair closer to the desktop before slumping in it.

"Now isn't this familiar" he hummed. I sucked my teeth and continued to jab the keys to my keyboard. When me and Oscar were dating he'd always be in that beanbag chair and I was always playing something on my computer.
I continued to ignore him and it was obviously bothering him because he kept sighing dramatically. Next thing I know Spooky has me turned from my desk and he's kneeling in between my legs.

"Remember when I used to do this?" He said before taking his fingers and hooking them into my shorts. And I knew exactly what he was talking about. So pushed his hands off me and stood up.

"Spooky get tf out" I sighed.

He smiled "Why baby? I just wanted to eat you out. Nothing too serious."

Nothing too serious my ass. Spooky knew and I knew that if he ate me out I'd be back to being his in a heartbeat.

"You never used to have a problem with it before." He smirked.

"That was when we were together" I huffed.

"And we still can be" He said as he got up and reached for my hips. He rubbed them and started kissing my neck.

"Baby I'm sorry for all the stupid shit I did in the past, just let me have one more chance."