💥Chapter 11💥

Ever since I moved to the other side it had been very difficult. Jamal won't speak to me in fear of spooky and wanting to be around his friends. So naturally he moved out. Me and Rio spend a lot of time together when he's not in the streets making moves. But when he's not around I fear for my life. A few times I caught some of spooky's guys near my home. They don't bother me or anything but they're just there watching my every move.
I tried speaking to spooky but he pulled a gun out on me. I know I shouldn't expect him to be nice with me but damn. It's cool when they do it, it's a problem when I do it....I guess.
Today was a Sunday and I had planned on going to church. After all that had been going on I thought maybe it would clear my mind. So I hurried up and got changed so I could be presentable to a 8am service.
When I arrived the church was just starting to fill in and people were gathering in groups and having their own conversations. I found me a seat in the front since I find it easier to pay attention that way. After a while someone sat next to me and I looked over to see it was Rio.
Rio was dressed so nice in his all black attire. "Hey mama, you missed me?" He smiled. I nodded and proceeded to give him a little side hug. He grabs my shoulders and sings "You ready?" He asked. I looked at him all confused before saying "For church? Yeah" and he laughed and said "No silly, I'm talking about what we're gonna do after church." I gave him a sideways glance but before I could reply the service had begun.

Once service was over, me and Rio had made our way out of the church and into our separate cars. One thing I will say I love that I have a personal driver now. I wondered what he had planned considering Rio was Rio but his car was riding in front of mine and he wasn't answering my texts.
When the car stopped and my driver opened the door, we where in a car port for what looks like some type of warehouse. Rio motioned for me to follow him and I followed behind closely like a lost puppy. He eventually led me to a computer lab filled with people.

"Rio, what is this?" I asked.
"This is how we're gonna rob a bank online of course" He smiled.

"WE" I shouted.

"Yes...WE. Mama calm down okay it's just a little insurance policy" He sighs.

"What the fuck"

"You gotta get your hands dirty so I know you're really here for me and not on some mission from spooky"

"Oh, please.I didn't even know who you were before you KIDNAPPED me!" I exclaimed.

He started shaking his head and talking under his breath.
"I'm not going to tell you again. Either you do it or you don't. But if you don't I'm forced to believe you're an opp." He shrugged.

I sighed "What do you want me to do?"

And just like that I spent the rest of my day sitting with hackers while they broke into Maze Bank security wall. They successfully hacked over $250,000, and I myself was impressed.

"See mama, I make real money moves. Not that lame street shit ya old man was on." He laughed . "See me, I'm the type to buy you a house."

He came over and kissed me on my forehead. "Let's go home, mamas."

I followed him out the warehouse where we both got inside his car. He drove us back to his house and he grabbed my purse for me on his way out the car.

When we got inside, we took our shoes off and walked out into the living room. I got comfortable on the couch and grabbed the nearby blanket. He turned the TV on and got right next to me. And I couldn't help but ask.

"Why me?" I asked. "Why are you picking me for all of this?"

"Buen coño" He giggles.

I gave him the side eye not knowing what he meant.

"You're beautiful mama, inside and out ".

Before anything else could be said we heard gunshots that sounded like they came from outside the house. Rio immediately grabbed me and started pulling me through the house. We made it to the far back of the house where he had a few cars parked. The picked an SUV. We got in an he sped off driving while on the phone cursing someone out.

"Bad news mamas, we're gonna have to lay low just until I know who's behind this" he finally says looking over at me and reaching to grip my thigh.

I was still breathing heavy from all the adrenaline of the shoot out.

"You okay mamas" He asked. I nodded and tried to calm down.

"Yeah, I'm fine but where are we going?" I asked.

He shrugs and goes "Where do you want to go? We can go anywhere overseas, maybe turn this into a trip."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Of course baby. Why not? Shit you can even bring Chanel or a couple of friends ma, since I'll be handing business at some point."

"Anywhere I wanna go" I asked again.

"Yess" he laughed. "But you're gonna have to give me a kid when everything is cool in the states."

"Im not having no kids!" I shouted.

"No bueno"