👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽yn

Yn woke up to see larissa already up and sitting at her desk doing work (yn) morning dear (larissa) morning (yn walks over to larissa and kisses her on the cheek (yn) well I better go don't want to be late for class see you later (larissa) have fun dear (yn walks out of her office) (it is now lunch time and yn and her frinds are playing truth or dare (Enid) yn truth or dare (larissa looking up from her book to watch yn) (yn) dare (Wednesday) yn go and kiss Xavier (yn) ok (larissa watches yn walk over to Xavier and she kisses him larissa walks off angrily and yn spots her (yn) shit sorry guys got to run but see you at tea (Enid) ok bye (Wednesday) bye (yn) larissa wait up (larissa ignores yn and she opens the door to her office and throws herself down on her sofa (yn) larissa (larissa) go away yn (yn) it was just a game dear (larissa) was it or do you love him not me (yn) what are you crazy I love you not Xavier not eaneyone just you my love (larissa) you promises (yn) of coarse (as soon as yn finneshed her sentence larissa pins yn to the wall (larissa) mabby I will have to show people who you belong to (yn) larissa I have a class to go to (larissa) ssh and be a good girl for mummy (larissa starts to remove yn dress (larissa) you are so hot now do as I say and remove your bra and pants (yn does as she is told then larissa starts to kiss yn neck leaving hickeys (yn let's out muffled moans (larissa picks yn up putting her on her desk (yn) larissa (larissa) ssh dear now speed your legs for me (yn does as she is told as larissa kneels down and starts to suck yn () and yn let's out a loud moan clinging to the side of the desk (yn) larissa aah god (larissa places 2 fingers in to yn () (yn) aaah (Larisa starts to kiss yn and there tongs fight for domanence obviously larissa one adding a 3 finger in to yn (yn screams larissa's name (yn) god larissa I am GoINg to cum (larissa) (whispering in to yn ear) let go darling (with that yn cums allover larissa's hand and desk (larissa sticking yn fingers in her mouth) you taste wonderful darling (yn) thank you (larissa) now let's get you cleaned up and ready for your next class (larissa was one for after care) (cleaning yn up and getting her dresses ready for her next class)(yn) larissa my legs really hurt (larissa) try and Walk dear (yn gets up and takes 2 steps before callapsing (larissa) guess I went to ruff (yn) you think God my legs and pelvis hurt so mutch (larissa) give me a min just then she emails your teacher getting you a excuse from your class before picking you up and putting you on her lap so she can finish her marking (yn) love you larissa (larissa) I love you to yn.