6 times what a mess

Yn leaves Enid and Wednesday dorm and got changed back in to her cat costume before walking towards larissa's office yn nocks on the door waiting for a reply (larissa) come in (yn walks in) ( larissa) wow yn you look so hot (yn closes and locks the door and fiddles with the top of her suit  (larissa) yn cone over hear and sit on mummy's lap (yn does as she is told and sits on larissa's lap to only feol larissa move her leg around) (larissa) yn I think you know what to do (and with that yn starts to ride larissa's leg letting out soft muffled moans) (larissa) stand up and bend over my leg darling (yn does as she is told and as soon as she is bent over larissa's leg she feels a slap across her ass (larissa) dont you ever think abbout wearing something like that again do you understand (yn) yes mummy now no more teasing and spanking and just fuck the shit out of me (larissa) someone is verry honey (and with that larissa rips yn cat costume off of her and has now pinned her to the desk and is eating her out) (yn) larissa aaah omg (larissa) yes babby girl moan mummy's name so the whole school can hear how mutch of a slut you are for me (and with that larissa places 2 fingers in to yn and starts to kiss yn breasts. (yn) aah mummy (larissa pumping her fingers in and out of yn curling them at her good spot) (yn) aah mummy I an CLoSe (larissa)cum for me babby girl (and with that yn cums all over larissa's desk (larissa) making a mess now bad girl (yn) owh punish me mummy (larissa picks yn up putting her on the sofa and starts to pound her fingers in to yo 10 times harder and faster curling her fingers faster and faster untill yn cums all over the sofa and larissa's hand (larissa) aaw babby are you done yet ore do you kneed more release (yn) moor mummy moor (larissa) you are such a horny hot mess (larissa pins yn to the wall now and kneels down (larissa) put your leg on my shoulder yn (yn does that and larissa starts to eat her out (yn) aaaah larissa God aaah (grabbing hold of larissa's hair yn has her 3rd orgasm and her legs are trembling and her thighs burn (larissa) now have you learned to not we're anything like that again or do I have to fuck you a 3rd time  (yn) pleas mummy (larissa walking over to her chair and sitting down (larissa) yn come and sit on mummy's lap and ride me (yn dragging herself over to larissa and sitting down and she starts to grind in to larissa's leg making it wet due to her previous orgasms (yn) aah mummy larissa aaah (larissa) let me help you with this (as she inserts 3 fingers in to yn and starts to pump her fingers in and out of yn (larissa) now no cumming or there will be a punishment (yn) buy but aaah (yn had a orgasm all over larissa's leg and dress (larissa) yn what did I say (yn) sorry mummy pleas punish me (larissa pushes yn to the floor and grinds in to her kissing down her entire body before stopping and telling yn to put her hands above  her head before licking her slit causing yn to cum right away (larissa) you are so sensitive (yn) one more punishment mummy (larissa) you are so horny (yn) eat me out again on your desk fuck me as hard as you can (larissa) ok up on my desk and spread those legs ( yn does that and larissa starts to lick her pussy and finger her with one hand and the other hand was massaging her left boob (yn) aaaah larissa aah if I cum it will be a mess (larissa) do it darling cum for a 6 time (with that yn cums all over larissa's desk hand and floor and is still leaking from her orgasm wen larissa picks her up and carys yn to her dorm and puts a blanket around yn before washing her and helping her in to bed (yn) larissa my legs hurt so bad (larissa) you won't be abled to walk tomorrow so you can stay with me now get some sleep (and with that yn falls asleep in larissa's arms.