sick

Yn wakes up not feeling verry well (larissa) sweetie are you ok you look pale (yn) I am fine now I'll better be off don't wan to be late for class (larissa) ok see you later bye (they kiss)

Time skips yn is in class.

(Yn stomach was hurting badly and she felt like she was going be sick (miss Thornhill) yn are you ok you look quite grey (just then yn spins to the side of her desk and starts to throw up (miss Thornhill) Xavier take yn to the nurses office pleas (yn throws up again (Xavier) yn let's get you to the nurse (yn) ok

Skip they are now in the nurses office and yn is throwing up in to a bin (larissa) yn let's get you back to the dorm (yn) ok (larissa carys yn to there dorm before changing her and placing her under the covers were she falls asleep.

Larissa is sorting out emails wen yn walks in to her office rapped in there quilt (larissa) wats wrong darling (yn) I want your hugs (larissa) come hear babby (yn sits on larissa's lap curling up and falling asleep with her head in the crook of larissa's neck.

Time skip yn wakes up (larissa) hay darling how do you feel (yn) I still have a hed ake (larissa) why don't you go lay down on the sofa and I will get a cold flannel to put on your hed ok (yn) ok (yn gets up off larissa's lap to fast and she starts to feel like she is going to throw up (larissa) are you ok dear (yn) ye i just got up a bit fast (larissa) are you Shure you look quite gray (yn runs over to the bin and starts to puke larissa runs over to yn and holds her hair back and rubs her back (yn) can you get me some water pleas (larissa) of course darling I will be right back (larissa runs to her bath room and fills a cup up with water and comes back to yn (larissa) hear darling (yn) thank you (yn drinks the water and puts the cup down (larissa) let's get you to bed (Larisa picks yn up and carys her to bed before they both curl up and fall asleep.