someone legs are still weak

(larissa) yn yn get up you are going to be late (yn) can I just stay in bed my legs still hurt (larissa) no that will teach you to be a bad girl now off to class (yn stumbles out of larissa's dorm and makes her way to class falling through the door way (Xavier) yn are you alright (rushing over to help yn up (yn) ye I am ok just a bit soar (Wednesday) yn your legs are shaking (yn) I know it's nothing (after class yn goes to walk in to the  court yard for free time wen here legs give out again (Xavier) yn let me give you a piggie back and you can come down to the lake with me Wednesday and Enid (yn) If that's ok (Xavier) of course it is or why would I offer right stand on the wall ok (yn gets up on to the wall and on to Xavier's back and he walks down to the lake.(larissa is watching in the background wondering what her love is doing (yn) thanks Xavier (Enid) yn haay (yn) hiii (Wednesday) helo yn and Xavier (yn gets off off Xavier back and sits down by the tree and starts to read as Enid and Wednesday practice rowing a boat for the composition in 3 week (yn) Enid can I borrow your gel pens plees (Enid) of course they are in my bag ( yn) thanks Enid. (It's now dark and Enid and Xavier are helping you back to school  (you still can't walk after larissa fu) (they help you over to the staff table and help you sit next to larissa (Enid/Xavier) see you tomorrow yn (yn) yep (larissa) why was Xavier carrying you earlier (yn)because wen you  f me my legs are still weak (larissa) well dear I think you kneed some rest give me 4 mins and I will be back (yn) ok (larissa comes back and picks yn up carrying her to larissa's bathroom and taking yn cloths off an puts them on the side and helps yn in to the bath (yn) thanks larissa (larissa) no problem dear now if I do go to ruff or hard next time do tell me I don't want to hurt you my little flower (yn) it's ok I loved it (larissa helps yn out of the bathroom and in to bed and curls up next to her and they both fall asleep In each other's arms.