LARISSA

Yn wakes up to find larissa berried in to her neck (yn) babby I an still tired can I stay in bed (larissa) ok but only for today now I will be back soon with breakfast so be good and don't leve this room (yn) ok love you (larissa) love you to (larissa leaves to go get breakfast and yn decides to take a shower she gets out of bed to find her legs are so tired and soar that she can't walk and yn collapses and is now stuck lying on the floor  (larissa) yn I am back omg how did you end up on the floor (yn) well from last night my legs are so weak it hurts (larissa)(rushing to yn side) why don't you have a hot bath and then lay down and rest for the day (yn) ok but you will have to help me get in the bath (larissa) I know (😏) (yn) no no don't look at me like that I can't walk because of you (larissa) ok ok let's get you washed and changed (larissa picks yn up and places her by the sink do she can run a bath she puts bubbles and bath salts in to the water before removing yn cloths and putting her in to the bath (yn) thanks babe this is what I needed (larissa) do you want to wash yourself or shall I do it (yn) can you do it I am to tired to move (Larisa washes yn before picking her up and rapping her in a towel and carrying her to the bed (larissa) why don't we put one of my tops on you (yn) yees (larissa going over to her wardrobe and grabbing yn a pair of her white silk pigamas  (like this)

(larissa) arms up (yn puts her arms in the air and larissa puts the top on yn (larissa) right stand up and lean on me so I can put the shorts on you yn does as she is told (yn) tank you sweetie for helping me (larissa) that is what girl frinds do isn't it now do you want to sleep in hear or in my office (yn) do I get to sit on your lap (larissa) of coarse you do (yn) then I would like to sleep in your office (larissa picks yn up and carried her to her office (larissa) now sleep yn I don't want you to be tired (yn) ok love you (yn falls asleep) it Hase bine 1 hour and it is getting cold in larissa's office and yn starts to shiver in her sleep larissa takes off her jacket and wraps yn in it before picking her up and sitting on the sofa by the fire (yn) larissa can we go back to your room and sleep it is 10:00 (larissa) ok let's go but I am carrying you (yn) well of course you will carry me I can't walk (larissa and yn get to there room before larissa takes her shoes and dress off and puts a matching pair of pj on before crawling in to bed and falling asleep with yn in her arms.