Reindeer

Jason x Reader

Requested by Anon

December event

Jason stopped his training simulation as Bruce entered the training room. He sighed and inspected one of the new suits in its cases. "What's wrong?" Jason asked. Bruce had his hands in his pockets and slowly looked over at Jason.

"I just wanted to know why." Bruce said calmly.

"Why what?" Jason asked as he pulled off the boxing gloves he'd been using and tossed them to one corner, heading to his water bottle that was near where Bruce was standing.

"Why is there a reindeer in a bell-covered harness in my living room?" Bruce asked and watched Jason carefully.

"A what?" He said and hurried out of the room. He passed you by while Alfred let you in, you were a little more than ten minutes early, which Jason should have predicted.

"Bruce... There's a reindeer in a bell-covered harness in your living room." Jason was staring at the reindeer and looked rather helpless as he glanced towards the door where you were talking with Alfred as you took your coat and scarf off.

"I'm aware. If you don't know why it's here then we'll never figure it out." Bruce said. He had a receipt in his hand that showed him Jason had ordered the reindeer.

"Well, I spent a hundred dollars on a model reindeer to go with that little set that (Y/N) collects. It's the last piece of the set." Jason muttered as he watched the reindeer nose at one of the silky cushions on the sofa and began to chew thoughtfully on the corner.

"That is not a model." Bruce said irritably as he gestured to the Reindeer who abandoned the cushion and tried to nibble on the arm of his leather sofa.

"I can see that... What should I do?" Jason turned to look at Bruce for help but he had turned away from Jason to greet you as you came into the room.

"Why is there a reindeer in here?" You asked.

"We don't know." Jason muttered. As you stopped next to him you leaned in a little to get a closer look.

"It kind of looks like the little reindeer ornament that Dick got me." You said and smiled until you turned and saw Jason frowning at you.

"He got you what! He knew that was my gift!" Jason stomped off while grumbling.

"(Y/N) you wouldn't mind going and keeping an eye on Jason and Richard, would you? I have to deal with this." As Bruce spoke the reindeer got hold of an old-looking book and tore one of the pages out. "It doesn't seem to like being a house pet."

"Yes of course." You said and hurried off through the Wayne manor. You followed the sound of Jason and Dick bickering and found Dick with Jason in a headlock as Jason tried to flip him over and get out of his grip.