Prompt

You and Jason ran to catch up with Dick. He'd ropped you in to help him when things had gotten out of hand and now the two of you really needed someone's help. Dick had been the first person the two of you could track down.

"Dick! Wait!" You called. He frowned, glancing over his shoulder and excusing himself from the conversation he'd been having.

"What're you two doing here? I thought we agreed that you'd be waiting at the tower until we knew more." Dick said as he took you both to one side.

"We were trying to help." You muttered and glanced at Jason who rolled his eyes.

"I was tailing them and they spotted me and now they've flipped out. I think they're planning another attack." Jason admitted.

"You set them off?" Dick asked sharply. He glanced at the chaos around him and sighed "I have to deal with this. Either find Dawn and tell her or fix it yourself."

"So you're telling me that I have to come up with a solution all by myself to a problem that I created all by myself? Well, that's not fair." Jason called after Dick then glanced at you. "Will you help me?"

"Sure. What could go wrong?" You said nervously as you followed him. He muttered something about you jinxing him as the two of you headed back to the tower to see if there was anything you could do to help Dick handle the chaos Jason had caused.