Shopping

Jason x Reader

Requested by Anon

December event

You stepped into the Batcave and looked around. Surprisingly you found Jason down looking at one of the computers. When you'd bumped into Alfred upstairs he said that he was certain everyone was out but that no one would mind if you worked on a case.

"What're you doing?" You asked. Jason jumped and turned around then relaxed when he saw it was you. As you came closer you saw that he was shopping. "If Bruce knows you're using his supercomputer to shop online again he'll lock you out of the system again."

"Yeah well, I needed to finish my Christmas shopping." Jason said as he turned back to the computer and continued looking through the list on the screen.

"You haven't done your holiday shopping yet?" You asked. Jason frowned at you and shrugged.

"Well, Alfred's been too busy to get it done. So I'm doing it this year." Jason frowned at you when you gasped.

"You get Alfred to do your holiday shopping! All those years I thought you were good at picking out gifts and it's just been Alfred this whole time." You tutted and shook your head at Jason who rolled his eyes.

"I paid for it." Jason grumbled.

"Who gave you the money?" You asked him and he licked his lips, looking as if he was trying to get around admitting it was Bruce.

"Bruce." He said quietly. You laughed and shoved against him, making him move.

"Who's that for?" You asked and pointed at one of the items in his basket.

"Dick. I dunno what to get Bruce." Jason said as you looked through the basket.

"Well, Dick will hate that... you know Alfred has a list in his office of gifts to get Bruce if we can get in there you could pick something off that." You offered. When you looked over and Jason you realised he'd vanished. You found him a few minutes later. Alfred was holding him by the back of his shirt gently scolding Jason who was looking a little startled. YOu could hear an alarm in Alfred's office going off.

"I assume I can surrender him into your custody (Y/N)?" Alfred joked as he spotted you and let Jason go, shooing him off with a fond shake of his head.

"You can try. He tends to wander off." You smiled as Alfred hummed as if he agreed with you.

"Well, why don't you go to that new shopping centre that opened last week. I can call when the computer is done with your lab results. I sorted it out for you." Alfred advised. You looked a little disappointed but when the glint of a black card appeared from Alfred's pocket Jason snatched it up and hurried off towards the front doors.

"I'll drive!" Jason said eagerly.

"You will not. You'll take a driver." Alfred called down the stairs after the two of you as you followed Jason.