02.

JAMEEL DEONDRE ANDES | 5IVE; MEEL
ATL, GA📍

JAMEEL DEONDRE ANDES | 5IVE; MEELATL, GA📍

I woke up and ran my hand over my face. I looked over and saw janae sleeping nakedly. She was a 7 in the face with a 9 body. Nothing to be excited about forreal.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head before gettin up and heading to the bathroom. I turned the shower on then washed and brushed my teeth as I waited. I planned on getting out the house and making a couple plays today. Sum slight.

My phone chimed as toothpaste and water dripped from my mouth. I finished brushing my teeth and shi then i checked it. It was the GC with the gang.

DA GUYZZ🧪🔟

Khy
wtmm ?

B-lou
Im finna be with my babymovaaa fytb

Guap
Niggas always with his bm, GET SOME BITCHES
simp ass niggas bruh

B-lou
This is my bitch i like her..
plus if i stay like this wit her ion have to pay child support 🤣🤣

B-lou
HNNN🤣🤣

Guap
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Khy
Niggas trimm 😂😂 i'a be ova dat way around 2

B-lou
ighh

Guap
Coo

I laughed and liked his message then got in the shower. I ran the water thru my hair and shi then washed up.

All of a sudden, my mind drifted to kiyana.

The fuck?

Shawty pretty asl but she stay muggin. She always wearing big clothes and shi. I wonder what her body look like underneath and if she beat on niggas.. fuck am i saying?

I came back to my senses and rinsed my body then shut the water off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and stepped out. I walked out the bathroom and looked in my closet, grabbing something to wear.

I decided to put on my grey nike hoodie n sweats and my black cats. I was gon put my black puffer coat on over it and that was gon be that.

"Where you finna go?" I heard, making me turn my head and look at janae. She had crust on the side of her mouth. Ew.

"To see a man about a horse" I responded, grabbing my crossbody bag and puttin it on.