07.

BRYSON JERMAINE HARDWOOD | B LOU; B
ATL, GA📍

"BRITT OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, beating on her front apartment door

"BRITT OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled, beating on her front apartment door. Some lil old white lady across the hall opened hers, shushing me. "Shh, mr.pete is trying to sleep!"

"...who is mr.pete?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. "My 7 year old kitty, he's so cute you wanna see him?" she asked me, smiling.

"...take yo lil old ass in the house before I kick you down the steps like a golf ball and make you shrivel up" I replied. The fuck, old ass. Can't stand old Karens.

She gasped and went in the house.

"BRITTNEY A'JANAE DEVAU-" I was cut off by the door swinging open. She mugged me, pulling me inside and folding her arms. "Why is you yelling my government?"

"I missed you pooh" I said, shrugging and smirking.

"Youn miss me.. you do this every time. You knock on my door, I let you in, you get what you want from me and dip! Ian doing this with you Bryson" she ranted, pacing back and forth and throwing her hands around.

She looked good. I could tell she was getting rid of her pregnant belly and getting thicker. Her face was clearing up and her hair was done.

In the first time in forever.

I did like her pregnant belly tho. Even though Bj wasn't planned and expected, nor wanted, it reminds me of the one thing I could call mine in this world. The one thing I created.

"I'm a good dad tho."

She smacked her lips and got in my face. "You throw me 3 bands and take the lil nigga to get ice cream and count cars."

"He loves ice cream and cars though Britt. I do what he loves." I reasoned.

I also loved that Britt wasn't your typical babymother. She didn't like to argue fr, she ain like fighting, she's unproblematic. She wants what's best for everybody. Ion know why she always hangin around Janae. They the total opposite of each other.

"I want you to be more.. in his life thought B. I want him to have that actual father figure..." she said, stopping in front of me and looking down at the floor, holding her arms. "I want more for him."

"You right, im sorry. Ima start coming around more. Ima do more for him.."

"Dont tell me that, show me. Matter fact, show me and him.. he shouldn't have to ask me for his daddy 24/7. Money can't buy our son happiness B." she said, walking into the kitchen.

I watched as she did so. Babymova so fine.

"You right, I apologize Britt.. where he at?"

"Sleep."

"Mmm.."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "No. Get the fuck out." "Whaaaat?" I said, putting my hands up and laughing.