05.

Omniscent

"Damn this party packed.. I missed atl more than I knew.." Lanai said leaning over towards Kiyana as they walked in, along with Khy, 5ive, Guapo, B Lou, and junior.

Lanai wasn't wrong, it was very packed and the air had a scent of weed and hints of liquor here and there. Bitches were screaming, laughing and twerking. Niggas were being wall huggers, smoking their own blunts and standing around. Most of them anyway.

"Them niggas lame as fuck.." B said, shaking his head. "I'm finna go catch some ass.." He walked off, getting lost in the crowd. Guapo followed behind him sort of in a rush because of how fast B left. "This nigga would walk into a murder scene without knowing.."

Khy walked towards an empty spot in the living room and we followed him, sitting down on the couch. I sat next to Lanai and meel sat next to khy. I had noticed he'd been looking at Junior funny since we were all getting ready at the house, however I never said anything.

I did want to ask, but I figured I'd do it later.

"Me and Ki gotta go to the restroom.." Lanai said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along with her.

"You think Junior would cheat on me?" she said aloud. I didn't wanna tell her about how he hugged me earlier and the way he was looking at me because what if it was just by accident? I shouldn't make assumptions. "What makes you say that? Y'all been together since y'all were 15.."

"I know.. but I've been watching him for awhile. He doesn't look at me the same anymore... and the way he's been looking at other girls in here... we only been here for 10 minutes."

Ian wanna mess up her relationship, because what if it's just nothing? I'd hate to be the reason they ended a 5-6 year relationship

"I don't know nai.. just watch him a little more and trust your gut. Okay?" I said, touching her arm in an affectionate way, showing her I cared. "And I'll watch him too.." I added.

She smiled at me and nodded, then we left to join the others. I couldn't help but have a weird feeling in my stomach.. like my intestines were twisting.

...

"Girl the way you movin, it got me in a trance.." we heard come on the speakers.

"Awe shit, Nai Nai cmonn" I said excitedly.  I was finna get up but Jameel's hand squeezed my side before I could. It gave me a lil rush.

I looked over at Khylan but he was too drunk to notice as his head laid in the crook of a random girls neck.

I then looked at Jameel. He was smoking a fat blunt he rolled up in the car. "Don't go out there acting a fool Kiyana.."

He let me go and I smiled and laughed to myself a little. What else was I gonna do?

I started feeling myself and the liquor a little too well. I twerked hella as Lanai smacked my butt. "Ass phattttt" she laughed. She started doing the same until Junior came and snatched her up. He whispered something in her ear and they started to dance together. I sighed and kept doing my thing. By the third song, I was tired and went to sit down.

"Where is.. everyone?" I asked, noticing they were all gone except Jameel. He looked up at me with those low, red eyes that send tingles through my body. "Dance floor.. except khy. Him and shorty left together."

I sat down and sighed. "Why?"

"He probably just finna fuck and dip like usual.. You alright?" Meel asked. I nodded and gave him a little smile. "Yea, I'm just tired."