06.

KIYANA CHARLOTTE MOORE | KI
ATL, GA📍

KIYANA CHARLOTTE MOORE | KIATL, GA📍

I sighed as I stared at my computer. I was looking for a job since it was summertime, I needed to get my bankroll somehow. I wanted to do something that could help me as far as my reaching my future career goal.

Real Estate.

I just wasn't sure what I should do though.

All the thinking I was doing was overstimulating me so I picked up my phone and went to iMessages on the way to my mothers room.

Jameel

11:58AM

Wake yo ass up twin.

Today 2:45PM

I wasn't sleep.

I was jus having me time, showering and etc. Sorry.

Nah you good, fuck goin tho?

Nothing. Tryna figure out what to do with my life hbu?

At the store with my grandfather and lil sister.

Oh you have a sister?

Yeah, she's 16.

How come I never knew this? It ain like we strangers.

Ion know mama

Interesting.. I wanna meet her.

Ok and you can. Later.

Okay, hollon.

My mom was laying on her bed, kicking her feet and texting someone when I walked in. "Mama who got you all giggly and happy?" I asked her. "Girl nobody.. I'm talking to yo damn daddy."

I rolled my eyes in my head. They're just like teenagers when it came to each other. I dont even know why they were together in the first place, they had no business talking to each other and absolutely 0 business having children because they do not mix. At all.

"What y'all talking about?' I asked intriguingly, sitting down on her bed. My phone started going off so I put it on silent.

"Nothing at all.. girl you know he miss me." she said, laughing and sticking her Tonge out. Ewwgck!

"Whatever mama.."

"Mmhm, what you need girl?" she asked, looking at me. I always thought my mother was the most gorgeous woman in the world with the most beautiful spirit. Even though she's petty as hell.