04.

Omniscient

Kiyana sat in the house, staring at her television that played Family Feud. She hadn't left the house in 3 days.

Her mother found her in her bed with the smell of weed and alcohol on her and her mom just knew she was doing the worst thing ever, or atleast she thought she knew. She expected it from Khylan after she caught him smoking weed and even selling it, then he stopped coming home. She never expected it from Kiyana though, not her babygirl.

Her phone dinged. Message from: Twin👎🏾.

Twin👎🏾

yo come open the back door.

No. Fuck you.

i know you ain still mad because YOU got
in trouble for being out late.

She got up to go open the door but before Khy could walk in, she went off.

"First of all, YOU were supposed to bring me back home! It was late and dark as fuck and by the time we got back, you were on the couch knocked out and you wouldn't wake up so I didn't have a choice but to stay, then I was up because I was paranoid, so fuck you AND B AND guapo."

Her brother pushed past her shaking his head, and B came after him then guapo, then Jameel.

"Tf did i do??" Guapo said, with his bottom lip out. Clearly mocking her. "You the one that told khy I had a shot, fuck out my face fr."

"Well ian do shit, NOTICE HOW SHE AIN SAY FUCK MEEL!" B said aloud. "Shut the fuck up, fuck you because you were there" she replied, waving him off.

Ki looked over by the couch and meel was cracking up and Khy was all in the fridge. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and went upstairs.

"Uh ki where mama?" Khy asked.

"Ion know, find out!" She lied. Mama moore went to the gym earlier,  and then she had to go grocery shopping afterwards, then she had work. Ki loved her mother to death, although she got on my nerves 24/7.

...

I got comfortable in my bed and scrolled through TikTok. My fyp was mostly hair tutorials, dances, and people expressing themselves.

I heard a small knock on my door before it opened. "Wsp mama" meel said, coming in and sitting in my beanbag chair.

"Wassup.." I responded.

"U straight?" He asked me in a caring tone. His voice was always calm & soft towards me, so was his face. Except that time in the car a couple days ago.

"Yea im chilling.. Khy know you up here?" I grinned, looking up at him them looking back at my phone. He just shrugged. "It ain like we doing things we ain't supposed to be doing."

"Unfortunately" I mumbled. I guess he heard me because when i looked up he was looking back at me.

I jus burst out laughing, but not too loud, and so did he. "Kiyana stop playin with me fam" he stood up and stretched.

I analyzed him. He had a white tee with black graphics, baggy camo pants and Black & White 1's. He had a fresh haircut too and tattoos ran down his arms and up his neck.