𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

Y/n L/n

- she is a ghost, cat demon, kin of Azazel, king of ghosts.

- her mom was a ghost. A ghost is a demon that inhabits vapor released by dead bodies of people and animals. Ghost are often characterized by the emotions the deaceased had in life. As with ghouls, the manner of exorcism depends on the deceased's practices and beliefs in life.

- her father was a cat demon. A cat demon is much like a Byakko but in human form. Cat demons were originally only in the Philippines but left because their worshippers had begun to forget about them. So they went to Japan to start over during the Edo period.

- she has cat ears and a cat tail

- she hides them by flattening on her head and she wraps her tail around her waist.

- she can turn transparent and turn into a cat. she has the senses of a wild animal and is as quiet as a mouse. she has retractable claws. her canines are also just as sharp as Rins.

- Y/n is training to be a dragoon and a tamer.

- her familiar is a ghoul and cat shide mix. Many little coal tars swarm it. It's named Token because its big yellow eyes.

- Ghoul kin of Astaroth, king of rot. A demon that mainly appears in countries where it is customary to bury the dead. It possessses corpses. Ways of driving them away vary according to the customs and beliefs of the country. Cremation is most common in Japan, so they rarely appear anymore. Zombies are a different kind of demon.

- Cat Shide a demon that possesses cats and exist all over the world. In Japan, those that have lived a long time have two tails. They're different from Shinshi, but the older ones are smart and may enter agreements with people and live with them. For hundreds of years, they move from house to house as pets.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

•