𝑺𝑰𝑿

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Y/n's pov]

"Woah! What is this place?! A haunted hotel!?" I heard someone say.

"Good morning." Mr. Okumura greeted. Izumo complained a bit and made Shiemi hold her bag. I glared a bit at the purple haired girl. Token noticed and nudged my leg.

"What's up her ass?" I whisper to Renzo. He laughs a bit.

Mr. Okumura led us inside the building so we could take an exam. Tests came easy to me, especially ones about exorcism. "All right times up." Mr. Okumura told us. "Turn over your papers and hand them in." I gave him my own, followed by Renzo. "We'll go over the answers at six am tomorrow." Token looks at me and places his soft head on my lap.

Izumo called paku to take a bath with her, and Shiemi decided she wanted to join as well. I took a seat on the ground, noticing Rin disappeared.

"Hahaha! A girls' bath? Nice! I'll have to peek in. Ah! The joys of  sleepovers." Renzo said. I glared at him.

Bons face contorts into one of shock. "Shima! You're sort of a monk, you know!" I laugh at the term monk.

"Renzo a monk, yea, I know it's in his blood, but have you met him." I say laughing.

"Hey! Y/n why would you say that! But I bet you wanna do it, too!" Renzo scolds before turning back to Bon.

"Renzo and his bad behavior." Koneko sighs.

"Don't forget your teacher is here." Mr. Okumura says. We all turn to look at him, and Renzo walks over to him and crouches down.

"Teacher? You are also a student." Renzo says and slaps his back. "Loosen up."

"I don't engage in such frivolous pursuits." Mr. Okumura says while fixing his glasses. I beg8n to pet Token on his soft head.

"Y/n." Bon calls.

"Hmm?" I respond.

"When did you start calling Shima, Renzo?" The two toned boy asked.

"Uh! A couple of days ago!" I lie. He nods, and I go back to petting my pet cat.

We heard a scream, and all of us began to run. The scream had come from the girls bath.

Mr. Okumura was first to react to the Demon that was attacking his twin brother. He shot his gun a cou0le of times. The Demon ran away, and that's when I noticed Paku lying 9n the floor with shiemi tending to her wounds. It was a demons temptaint. I go over and scoop the girl into my arms. I got looks from the group who stared in awe.