𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Y/n's pov]

I was at my desk in the cram school by myself. I was just looking at pages bored out of my mind. Then I heard the teacher yelling at Rin. "Mr. Okumura! Mr. Okumura!"

"Sukiyaki!" He yelled as he woke up. I stifled a laugh.

"Wake up." The teacher said staring in slight annoyance.

"Why does that dude even bother coming?" Bon said annoyed. He was glaring at Rin like he wanted to kill him. "I wish he'd leave!"

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

"Alright its time to return your quizzes." Mr. Okumura said. "Ms. L/n." He said I walked up and saw my score. I had gotten a ninety four. I smiled proud of my score.

I ignored everyone else he called until I heard Bon and Rin arguing. "What!? I came here to study so I can be an exorcist! Everyone here is trying their hardest! A slacker like you doesn't belong here so beat it!"

"Who're you to criticize, huh, spike! I'm trying hard too!" They continued to bicker soon though Bon had to be pulled back by Shima and Koneko. While I got up and helped Mr. Okumura pull back Rin.

Mr. Okumura took Bon's side and Rin seemed to be upset about it I almost laugh at how fucking hopeless Rin is.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

I was hanging out with Bon, Shima, and Koneko when Bon stopped and saw Rin and Shiemi. "Flirting again, I see." Bon says.

I stare at the two folded arms bored. Bon is too rash sometimes the only reason I was there was because I like hanging out with Shima.

Rin turns around fast and says "N-no ones flirting!"

"Heh heh, is she your girlfriend or somethin? Bringin your girl to an elite school for exorcist sure is cocky." Bon said making fun of the two.

"She's not my girlfriend! There's nothing between us!" Rin said trying to defend himself.

"Then is she just a friend? Hmm?" Bon continued to egg him on more.

I stand there annoyed with the argument. At this point Bon was just being an asshole for no reason. "She's not a friend!" Rin yells back looking to the side.