𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Y/n's pov]

"All right, class, have you repented?" Yukio asked.

"Why us, too?" Renzo asked. I was sitting next to him and Shiemi.

Yukio sighed, "It's called collective responsibility. One reason for this camp is to deepen the ties between you students." I was about to push the bariyon off me, but I couldn't.

"But I don't wanna get along with these losers!" Izumo complained.

"Why you!" Bon started.

"Well, it's a if you don't. No exorcist fights alone." Yukio began. "You must use each others' strengths and offset their weaknesses. You will usually fight in parties of two or more. If you don't cohere in battle, the result will be much worse than this." Yukio continued. He then looked at his watch to speak again. "Think about that. I'll be gone on a mission for about three hours. Because of the ghoul attack yesterday, I'll lock up every way in and out of the drom and place it under heavy wards."

Bon went on to complain more. But Yukio just said we will be staying like this for the three hours. "I hate him sometimes." I say after he left.

"Well, at least we know who to blame!" Bon yelled at Izumo.

"Hunh! You grabbed me first!!" Izumo retaliated.

"You started it!"

"No more fights with me in the middle !" Yelled rin. I stifled a laugh from how funny the situation was.

"You've got a rotten personality!" Bon told the girl with purple hair.

"Tell me something I don't know!!" She responded.

"No wonder people run away from you." Bon said. I could see Izumo almost crying. It was as if you just got stabbed in the chest.

The lights went out unexpectedly. I shove the bariyon off my lap and stand up. I stretch my limbs as well. The only thing i could see was the red string connecting me and Renzo. Soon, Renzo turned his flash on.

"Did Mr. Okumura shut the power off, too?!" Bon questioned.

"No, the lights are on outside." I said.

"What's going on?" Bon asked to no one in particular. Renzo got up and lent me his hand.

"So it's only this building? Let's look out in the fall." Renzo said. I followed him out.