𝑶𝑵𝑬

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Y/ns pov]

It was the first day of cram school and I was sitting alone in the back, reading a manga called Inyuyasha. My ears perked up and tail swinging. Around me were seven different people. There was a group of boys in front of me, two girls across the room. Then two people sitting in different spots.

A boy with a puppet on his hand. His hair was blonde. He seemed quiet and he wouldn't try to interrupt the class.

Then the boy with his hood up. He was playing on a game consul. Who even is he Eminem?

A roster looking boy with many piercings talking with his friends. I could tell by the look on his face he was motivated or rather angry. Past trauma I'm guessing.

Next was a girl with purple pigtails and small eyebrows. Her eyes were a deep red. She seemed stuck up yet smart. Good combination I guess.

Then the girl next to her she seemed like and opposite of the purple haired girl. She looked nice and wouldn't complain but not fit for this kind of job.

The baldy he was with rooster boy. He seemed shy and like a book worm. He seems like a cat person that's good at least.

And then the pink haired boy atop the desk. He has a scar above his left eye. He looks like he would make sex jokes all the time. Not that its bad its peak comedy.

Soon a dark blue haired boy walked in he had a white dog by his feet. He looked like a punk. Maybe got into fights all the time. He scans the seemingly counting everyone. He sits down in the front room.

I hear the blue haired boy saying something to the dog. The door opens revealing a tall man that is wearing glasses and with moles on his face. "Quiet down, class." He says. I put my manga down and sit up straight.

"Take your seats, please." He continues. "Class will now begin." He had a belt that was long on side full of bullets. I could tell he was a dragoon. He then said, "Its nice to meet you. I'm Yukio Okumura. I will be your anti-demon pharmaceuticals instructor."

The dark haired boy stood up and pointed at Mr. Okumura. "Yukio?!" He shouted.

"Yes, Yukio. Is something the matter?" Mr. Okumura asks.

"Wh-what do you mean!! What's wrong with you!?" The boy continued to shout. Everyone was confused and was staring in disbelief of what was in folding in front of their eyes.