𝑻𝑾𝑶

•°•

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

[Y/ns pov]

I was sitting at my desk looking through cram school books studying I had a highlighter in my hand highlighting what I needed to. I had Nirvana playing to help me concentrate. I got up and grabbed my towel, bath supplies, and put on my slippers to go to the showers. Well my shower kinda because Mr. Faust gave me a private bathroom seeing as I'm a demon. It was in the second dormitory. But he gave me a key to it.

As I entered the bathroom I began to strip. I turned it on and slipped in. I smiled and grabbed my phone to play music. I then pulled out my body wash to begin scrubbing. I was humming as I washed my self. I turned the shower head on to rinse off. I got my shampoo and started scrubbing my scalp and ears. I also got my tail.

Soon I finished and wrapped my self in a robe. I put my hair in a towel and put on my slippers. Sadly I don't have a key to just my dorm room I only have a key to dormitory. As I stepped into the dormitory I went to the top floor or the floor I stay at. The shower rooms are on the first floor so I don't seem suspicious.

When I got in I saw Izumo and Paku. "Hey." Paku said with a small wave. I waved back and pressed my floor.

"How do you use the baths if you are a demon?" Asked Izumo.

"Oh Mr. Faust gave me a key to the baths at the dormitory no one uses but the Okumura twins." I said she nodded and then both her and Paku got off to their floor.

I get to my room and begin to look for some clean clothes. I find a large sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. I sit back at my desk and open my mini fridge. I grab a sprite and turn back to my homework.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•☆•°•.•°•.•°•.•.

After thirty minutes I wanted to cry. I was stuck on a question and needed help so I called the smartest person I know. Bon, he gave me his number the third day of class. Why? Well, because I got everyone's for emergency's or whatever.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey did you finish the homework for Mr. Okumura's class?" I ask.

"Yea why?"

"I need help on question twelve." I respond coily. I felt bad for asking but I mean he is smart as hell.

"Yea do you have the book demon pharmaceutics?" He asked.

"Yea."

"Well go to page eighty seven and paragraph four." He responded.

"Alright I found it thank you so much. Bye." I say.