O1.

"Are you sure this is a great idea?"

"Jay hyung. I'm 17! Im sure it's a great idea.. I think." Riki replied.

"No I meant, are you sure that you're not gonna be obvious cause.. You're only wearing a simple glass. They can still recognize you." Jay said as he raised his eyebrows.

"These glasses are unrecognizable, I'm sure they won't notice.. Plus I will change my name to.. Niki!" Riki thought that was a good idea.

Jay sighed. "I don't know what to do with you anymore. You do you." Jay facepalmed as he grabs his bags.

"Hey! Wait up for MEEE!!" Riki said as he grabs his bags and rushed outside.

+×+

"Well, you sure you gonna do good? Don't forget you're Niki now." Jay said knowing this kid wouldn't last a day.

"Yes I said already I'm sure! Plus Jake hyung is also here for me" Riki said proudly as Jay punched him playfully.

"God, I'm gonna be praying for your roomate. Hope they will not get annoyed by you. Amen." Jay prayed.

"Woah. I'm not THAT annoying smh." Riki replied as he mumbled the last part.

"Sure.. Okay.. No I don't trust you, just go already." Jay shakes his head.

"Okay!" Riki said as he hopped his way to school.

+×+

Riki is annoying as fuck ☠️

Annoying maknae 👿
ALROGHT. WHO CHANGED
THE GROUP NAME.

Proud Aussie 🇦🇺
Jay did

Angry bird 🤯
Jake did

Somehow the ice prince
I did
Oh wait

Annoying maknae 👿
well okay.. Is there someone
In the hallway I'm kinda.. Lost

Proud Aussie 🇦🇺 went offline
Angry bird 🤯 went offline
Somehow the ice prince went offline

Annoying maknae 👿
YUO GTOTA BE KIDDNIG??

YOU GUYS ARE USELESS AS FUCK

Angry bird 🤯
Watch your language

Angry bird 🤯 went offline

Annoying maknae 👿
Wow.. You guys are really useless 😔
Atleast I'm a gen Z #genz

Somehow the ice prince
What's that gotta do with the whole
Conversation Riki.

Somehow the ice prince went offline

Annoying maknae 👿
Wow.. #hurt

actually I don't need your help

A cute guy went up to me

wait no im not gay I'm straigjt

Annoying maknae 👿 went offline

Proud Aussie 🇦🇺
Straight what now

Aren't we all gay

Angry bird 🤯
Don't worry

He's still a kid, he will know soon

Now go back to practicing for the show later

+×+

"Helloo?" A random person went up to Riki.

"Oh, hi" Riki replied the person.

"Are you new? You seem.. Lost?" The cute guy chuckled.

"Yeah I'm new, I don't know anything at all." Riki said while scratching his neck.

"Ah.. I see. Since this is still early we don't have any classes yet, why don't you go to you're dorm?" The cute guy chuckled again.

"Eh.. Let me check, my dorm is on 35." Riki said while checking his email.

"Oh, I guess we're roomates! Come I'll show you" As the cute guy grabbed his hands.

+×+

He opened the dorm, and it was big as fuck no wonder why it's so expensive.

Riki opened a door and he pretty sure that it was the guy room.

The cute person panicked and covered the posters on the wall.

"Nothing to see this haha.." The cute person chuckled awkwardly.

"Ah I see you know the insert riki's band name too? You don't need to panic." Riki chuckled softly.

"Finally. Someone that understands me! Who's you're favorite person there?" The guy eyes lit up. Gosh Riki was gonna pass out.

"Oh, I like Jake, he seems like a brother figure." Riki smiled. And realised he was about to reveal himself.

"Ah i meant on the lives ofcourse." Riki said laughing the awkward moment away.

"Ah cool! People think I'm a little bit too crazy fanboying about Riki.." He said feeling a little bit embarrassed.

"I mean if you're thinking about something weird about them then yes." Riki said.

"What- ofcourse not! He's a minor after all." He said feeling awkward.

"Then that's good, I'm gonna go unpack my things now!" Riki said as he opened the door.

"Wait! I didn't get you're name yet though." He said.

"Oh right, I'm ri- I mean Niki, I'm Niki nice to meet ya." Niki replied with the most suspicious thing ever.

"Oh okay.. My names Sunoo! Nice to meet you too Niki?" He smiled.