16

Liked by heeisseung and 2,927,298 others

RKupdates [admin 1] riki's boyfriend went from being a fanboy to his actual boyfriend, oh how lucky he is 💓💓 #RKupdates

sunnosunny it's not that easy y'all!! so don't get jealous at me please :'
Liked by RKupdates and 128k people.
🔁 RKupdates we won't sun!! your lucky and we actually think y'all look perfecttt!! [Admin 3]
Liked by sunnosunny and 102k people.

"See? They won't hate you for that, but yet some will. But trust me, don't let any of them get to you sun." Riki said walking while holding Sunoo's hand. Sunoo thinks that they will hate him for dating riki, like have you seen how many fangirls/boys he has? Sunoo thinks that they will get crazy over them.

"Well okay, if you say so. But next topic, your glasses was a stupid idea." Sunoo said giggling. Riki face immediately turned to '😐' face. "I said do not bring that up!! I thought no one knew who I was." Riki said flustered. Sunoo laughed "did you really did not see girls taking pictures of you secretly?" Sunoo said, and Riki was confused. "There was people taking pictures of me in school?" Riki asked. Sunoo responded with "Oh you dont know that too? Sucks for you. Whenever you play basketball there's like a lot of people taking pictures of you behind those damn bush." Riki was surprised, he definitely didn't know there was people taking pictures of him at school.

"Okay for the next topic, I wonder what's jungwon and jay doing right now.." Sunoo said, and yet again Riki was confused. "You knew bout jay and jungwon?" Riki asked. Sunoo responded "Obviously, y'all disguises are bad as hell" Sunoo laughed. Riki scratched his neck and laughing awkwardly.

"But I still wonder what they're doing right now... " sunoo said in a thinking pose.

meanwhile with jaywon

"HEY YOU KID DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE CAT" Jungwon yelled at the kid who was just standing beside the cat.

"GET ME OFF PARK JONGSEONG" Jungwon said meanwhile jay was holding him.

"I'm just standing beside the c-cat..." The kid said, scared of jungwon.

"NO YOU'RE TOUCHING THE CAT" Jungwon said trying to let go from jay. 

"It's better you just go okay kiddo?" Jay asking the kid to leave nicely.

As the kid leave jungwon said "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU BETTER LEAVE KIDDO"

Back to sunki

"Yeah no I cannot imagine what they're doing right now." Sunoo said with a disgusting face. "What's with the face.. DID YOU THINK THE DIRTY STUFF" Riki gasped dramatically. Sunoo eyes widened "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I THINK OF.... THAT...?" Sunoo replied. "YOU MADE SOME WEIRD FACE??" Riki said. And they ended up bickering over and over...

A/N
HIII I'm back with this book, my exam is going well and I slayed that presentation !! this book is also gonna be ending in a few chapter :')