O9.

"And he didn't notice..? " Jake said with a shocked face.

Niki nodded with also a confused face.

"Okay maybe you're idea isnt so bad after all, even though it's so dumb. I'm still confused how these people haven't even noticed you." Jay said as he thinks.

"Hah! I told you my idea wasn't bad. Plus I guess that glasses really do change my face huh?" Niki laughed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, let's get this practice done cause I am tired as fuck. " Sunghoon said while on his phone.

"Okay!" Niki said smiling as he picked up his guitar.

+×+

"And you aren't suspicious?" Jungwon said while getting his books.

"Suspicious about what? There's nothing to be suspicious of?" Sunoo said confused while jungwon just... Facepalmed.

"Wait, you're serious right? Like serious serious or you're being sarcastic?" Jungwon said while walking with Sunoo.

"Does my face looks like I'm being sarcastic? Nope. Exactly." Sunoo said.

"Well, you're face looks like it's being eaten by boredness." Jungwon said, sunoo looked at him confused.

"What? I don't get what you're saying at this point.." Sunoo said in a confused tone.

"What I'm saying is. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT GET SUSPICIOUS OF NIKI AND RIKI??" Jungwon yelled and sunoo covered his mouth quickly just because they are in the library.

"Niki and Riki? Well I guess their names are similar, but I don't think they are suspicious at all, or they could be twins or something." Sunoo said while doing his homework.

"I'm not even gonna talk at this point. Their birthdays, looks, names, ARE super similar. How do you not know that?" Jungwon sighed in defeat.

Jungwon looked at sunoo, and then sunoo made a winky face. What does that mean actually?

"OHHH, so you actually..?" Jungwon finally got his point. Jungwon thinks sunoo was kinda smart for doing this.

"Yeaah.. You finally got it??" Sunoo giggled looking at his friend being confused.

"You didn't have to make it that difficult, that took long for me to actually guess it." Jungwon facepalmed again and again and again...

"Well I thought it was a bestfriend thing? I thought you knew won.." Sunoo laughed.

"Okay maybe I'm the one who should be doing my homework.. um okay never mind" jungwon gave up after looking at his homework. (js like me fr)

"It's easy.. what are you on.." Sunoo looked at his homework to check if it's easy.

"I don't even bother to look at the questions, I know damn well this is hard." Jungwon said.

"Oh come on, just get back here and do your homework!" Sunoo pulled jungwon to the chair.

"This is gonna be a living hell." Jungwon said while his both hands are on his head.

──────────────────

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while hehe.. I got very busy on my school works 🥲 I hope you like this little chapter (I made this at midnight so if I made any mistake it's the phone fault 🤭) 💕💕