14

SUNOO'S POV

"SHIT SHIT SHIT, I'M LATE NO." I said, while running as fast as i can. And then i bumped into Ni-ki, why wasn't he in class? Not to mention the class was gym class so I'm quite surprised Niki was still here.

"What the hell are you doing here, aren't we supposed to be in gym class like right now?" Iasked, Niki was still laughing because how i fell.

"Today, I have to leave early for um.. Something, so I told the teacher that I have to go somewhere." Niki responded as he help me got up, yeah right 'somewhere' very not suspicious at all.

"And where is that 'somewhere' hm?" I asked, secretly teasing him. Niki looked confused what's he's about to say so I said "You know, you suck at hiding things to be honest" I said laughing while patting his shoulder.

Aish, then someone ran up to me, I don't know her name though. It's something, I PROMISE I KNOW.

"Back off" She said, wow excuse me? Not even an hello?? "What did I do? You ran up to me like a rat." I responded, I think she looks mad just because I called her a rat. She looked at me with a death stare.

"Don't you dare steal him away from me.. Or else.." She said, is she those yandere wannabes? She looks very serious though.

"And what are you gonna do..?? Please excuse me I'm running late for gym class" I responded and went to the other side to RUN.

But honestly, what does she knows about Niki? Smh, I know him better than that woman.

──────────────────

Okay. Now I'm getting more suspicious, why is everyone whispering while I'm just walking here? OR AM I HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY TODAY? that cannot be possible..

I was still thinking that if I was having a bad hair day, until someone came u to me and said "Are you sure?" They said. What? There's no context into what they're saying.

"About what?" I asked very confused. And their face turned into a very bland face and responded with "That Niki, is riki. The famous singer, helloo?? Where have you been??" What. But I never told anyone, not even him, himself.

"But how'd you know? I never told anyone? Not even himself?" Oh shit, did I just said that?

"You just confirmed it Sunoo. So it was real huh? HE IS RIKI!!" He yelled. I ran from there as quickly as I can to avoid the crowd and questions. So I quickly texted Niki.

Niki 🌧

"Shit, shit, shit, what am I supposed to do now? Will he thought I did it? If no one knew except of me then who told him?" I said until one person popped up in my mind

"Shit, shit, shit, what am I supposed to do now? Will he thought I did it? If no one knew except of me then who told him?" I said until one person popped up in my mind. Jungwon.

But jungwon won't do such a thing, he's like the very best person I met.. So who? I swear what if he hates me for this? I don't know what to do aish.

──────────────────