12

"Sunoo." Niki said his name suddenly, Sunoo jumped for some reasons

"Yea, what do you want?" Sunoo asked. 'This kid better ask something good, I am literally dying after our math class' Sunoo thought.

"Wanna hang out after school? Arcade or something." Niki said, while putting books on his locker.

"Suddenly..??" Sunoo asked, he was a bit shock cause it was on school day. "Don't we have home work after this.. " Sunoo said.

"So, is that a yes or a no?" Niki said while leaning on his locker. Sunoo face went from "🤨" to "😐"

"Fine.. I guess that's a yes." Sunoo said as he holds his books. "Okay, I'll take you at 4." Niki said and left. Wow that boy got the rizz

"What's up with that kid?" Sunoo sighed, and walked away.

──────────────────

"Ready yet?" Niki's face looked bored, and checked the time.

"NO! I have not find the right clothes ! " Sunoo yelled, Niki sighed and walked to Sunoo.

"Just wear a hoodie, it's just an arcade" Niki said as he looked at Sunoo.

"You don't understand!! I don't look good in a hoodie!" Sunoo said while still finding clothes to wear.

"You look good in anything." Niki word made Sunoo flustered. Sunoo slapped Niki arms.

"Oh come on, I'm telling the truth." Niki chuckled as he said that.

"Fine.. I'll wear the hoodie.. Tsk." Sunoo scoffed and grabbed his hoodie and then went outside.

"So where is this arcade?" Sunoo asked while crossing his arms. Niki was starting the bike engine.

"It's far but not that far." Niki responded, while putting his helmet on.

"Well, okay."

──────────────────

"WHAT KIND OF ARCADE IS THIS?! THIS PLACE IS HUGE AS FUCK." Sunoo yelled, while Ni-ki trying to shut Sunoo up.

"Let's go" Ni-ki said as he grabbed Sunoo's wrist. The first thing they did is the claw machine ofcourse

"Grab the fox one." Niki said while watching the older play the claw machine.

"And how do you know I was about to grab that one.." Sunoo asked.

"Isn't it obvious? You look like a fox, your eyes is very look alike to a fox." Niki responded. "My eyes doesnt look like a fox!" Sunoo said, making the two of them bicker just cause of eyes.

"OH WAIT! I THINK I GOT THIS ONE!" Sunoo and Niki watched closely at the claw machine to see if he actually got the fox plushie.

"I did it!!" Sunoo said while jumping in happiness. "LOOK AT IT, ISN'T THE FOX CUTE!?" Sunoo said while holding it infront of Niki's face. "It is cute, but you're cuter" Niki responded as he ruffled Sunoo's hair. Making the older flustered.

"Yah!" Sunoo slapped his arm as a joke. "I'll take that as a 'I'm so flustered and I'm awkward being on a situation like this' " Niki chuckled, making the older more, and more flustered than he is right now.

"Whatever, what's next?" Sunoo asked, Niki took him to the next arcade game that he wanted for both of them to play. They spent the whole day at the arcade, having fun even though it was a school day. I mean school days is fun if you have someone.

The next thing we know, they both got to their dorms. But before that they got to the supermarket to buy some stuffs they need.

While they were looking around to find some stuffs, Sunoo saw mint chocolate snacks, which he absolutely love mint choco's.

"Can I get that mint chocolate snacks? I'M BEGGING." Sunoo asked Niki. Niki responded with "Well obviously, if you really want them then get it. I'm paying for the foods anyways." Niki said, making the older smiled, and ran to the mint chocolate section.

"You really need.. That much..??" Niki jaw dropped. "Firstly, I ran out of the snacks very fast, second, you're paying for it so hehe" Sunoo said while giggling. "Smart." Niki laughed with Sunoo.

They got everything for their dorm and went back. On the way ride, Sunoo suddenly asked. "Do you have any other hobbies other than playing guitar?" After Sunoo said that, Niki stopped working. 'Wait, so what Jake hyung said was true.. No wait, it might be a coincidence' Niki thought until Sunoo asked again. "Hellooo, Niki? I'm askinggg" Sunoo said.

"Oh yeah, um, how do you know I play guitar?" Niki asked. Niki was waiting for him to respond. Until the older said. "Oh, I know."

A/N
HEHEHEHEHE >:)

also if u think mint chocolate taste like toothpaste, it TASTE NOTHING LIKE TOOTHPASTE, mint chocolate on top fr 🌿