15

NO ONE'S POV

Door slam.

"SHIT YOU SCARED ME" Sunoo dramatically said. Niki put up a straight face.

"My planned failed, coming from the back of the school. Fangirls really spawned out of no where.." Niki said, while still standing there.

...

"So, how's life?" Sunoo said randomly to break the awkwardness.

"depressing"

"Such a mood" Sunoo responded giggling. But seriously tho how to break the awkwardness between them?

"Are you not seeing me as a different person?" Niki asked, Sunoo shooked his head made Niki surprised.

"You're still the same as that Niki guy, nothing changed. Even though I do like Riki, you don't look different, why'd you ask? OHH maybe you think that I don't wanna be friends anymore just because you're famous? Wait no.. You think I'm just gonna use you for money or fame? I don't know, maybe?" Sunoo asked. Niki nodded making Sunoo jumped out of the sofa.

"YOU SILLY! you really think that, really?? Well I don't want to be friends anymore." Sunoo said. Niki face went from '😐' to '😐' (yes it doesn't change)

"Hey, say something atleast!" Sunoo pouted. Making Niki laugh.

"Congratulations, you're not friends with me anymore. But you are officially my boyfriend." Niki responded, Sunoo eyes wineded.

"WhAT???" Sunoo said, being flustered as he is right now.

"I'll take that as a yes." Niki chuckled. Sunoo is even more flustered than he is before. "LET ME SAY SOMETHING." Sunoo said while crossing his arms.

"Go on" Niki responded with also crossed arms. "You know what, I got nothing to say so I'll just hug you and pretend I said yes for being you're boyfriend." Sunoo said and went to hug Niki.

Niki chuckled and hugged back. And yes with ruffling the hair too.

Liked by jungwonies and 10,382,286 others

RKNSMI GUESS WHO ISN'T SINGLE ANYMORE HAHAHAHHS

sunnysunno u really went straight to instagram after I said yes. REALLY??
Liked by 15,726 people.
RKNSMI why notttt, I'm just teasing my single fans 😍
Liked by 15,373 people.

jungwonies hOW, WHEN, WHY, WHAT???
❤️ Liked by 5,822 people.

JayJeongs oh well
❤️ Liked by 20,937 people.
↪️ RKSNMI congrats for being the only single in the group ❤
Liked by 25,726 people.

"Now, there's gonna be alot of you're fangirls chasing me down the hallway. I'm so doomed" Sunoo said while Niki was laughing.

"You know, we both have to suffer now." Niki replied to Sunoo.

"But this means I can go to you're concert for free. Because I am you're boyfriend" Sunoo said and laughed. "Well yeah I guess so." Niki said while ruffling the older head.

A/N
they are finally boyfriends y'all 😍