Narnia preference x Star wars

A/N: This is basically would they have the force and are they working in the first order or in the rebellion

***

What side are they on the dark or the light

Peter:
Peter would be fighting in the rebellion, but he wouldn't be force sensitive. He wanted to help the course you were fighting for, one because he loves you and two because  he believes in the course.

Edmund:
Edmund would be force sensitive but he would be conflicted between the light and the dark side of the force. He wouldn't be fighting in the war. He was to busy turning to control his power, with the help of you.

Caspian:
He would have the force but he would be working with the first order. Only so that he could protect you. He believed it was the only way to protect form getting hurt or killed.

Lucy:
She would be fighting in the rebellion and have a strong hatred towards the first order. She wouldn't have the force. She hated the first order because they had murdered your family and it had really effected you.

Susan:
Well this is a surprise, but she would be working for the first order. She would be a bit to court up with her intelligence and appreciation for it, that she would get carried away. With out the help of her siblings she would just end up on this side. She isn't force sensitive. You are also working for the first order helping her out when she needed it.

Eustace:
Eustace wouldn't get court in the war instead, he would help each side when it profited him the best. He is also not force sensitive. You also weren't involved in the war as you didn't think it was worth risking your life and the ones who you loved lifes for.