James Acaster x reader imagine

A/N: this is a request from @ hope you like it!

***

Your boyfriend had texted you about 5 minutes ago, telling you to get up.
It was 10:39 am and James knew you were going to be late, because you never woke up on time.

The sun was shining though your curtains and you could hear the traffic down on the road by your apartment.

Letting out a sigh you got up and headed to the kitchen. As you made your breakfast which just consisted of 2 pieces of toast, you remember what day it was today.

Frantically eating the last bit of toast you ran into the bathroom taking a quick shower before thrown a pair of jeans and a basic graphic tee. You shoved everything you would need into a bag before running out the door.

Ring ring

"James!" You said letting out a sigh "I'm coming! I'm not late. . . Ok well maybe a bit late but, I've left the house!"

He chuckled in response, laughing at how out of breath you were but to be far you had manage to leave in like 10 minutes.

"Y/N its fine, you don't have to be there until 12." You stopped abruptly know that he was probably holding back a laugh.

"James Acaster I swear to god!"

"Babe, its fine if can just come over to mine."

"Fine"

You actually weren't sad about going to James it was more the fact that you were at least an hour early.