Narnia preference #1

Who your best friend is

Peter:
Edmund is your best friend which can annoy peter because he constantly thinks that you are going to fall in love with him. As you can sometimes spend more time with ed than with him which does make him jealous. He told lucy what he thought and she burst out laughing and told him how you would shut about how much you loved.

Edmund:
Susan is your best friend although she's older then you by 2 years you to clicked as soon as you met. You dating Edmund didn't make your friend ship awkward which was a realif to you after all he is her brother, but unfortunately for you it just brought on a lot of teasing from her about you to dating. When you told Edmund this he was quick to tell you about her and Caspian so you could get your revenge

Caspian:
Peter is your best friend as you are both the same age and got brought up to gether. At one point you both did have feelings for each other but you divided that you should brake up. When you told Caspian this it did make him  very jealous the thought of you bring with peter. After constantly reassuring him you only loved him he dropped the hostility towards peter.

Lucy:
Edmund / Susan are your best friends lucy was just happy that you were friends with her family and they were just happy that she found someone as amazing as you. They did say on more than one occasion that they would only be happy with you dating her.

Susan:
Caspian is your best friend which Susan is fine with though when she told you that she had had a crush on the man you did get jealous but she reassured you that she was over him and truly in love with you.

Eustace:
Lucy you and lucy were best friends since as long as you could remember so when Eustace to her he like you. She was so happy because she had realised you had a crush on him to. That night she told you he like you back and then by the end of the week you were dating.

***

A/N: this is unedited so sorry if there some mistakes. Hope you liked it anyways :)