𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"our party in a few hours kid, how you feelin'?" jerry asked me.

"nervous. this is gonna be my first birthday party ever," i responded truthfully.

"we have to go to the mall for you girly." yazmine squealed as her friend tomiah nodded in agreement.

"don't have her out here dressed like a treesh either." kevin chimed in.

"can you please stop speaking to me, i do not know you sir," yazmine mugged him. "thats why yo funny lookin' ass got a unibrow." kevin joked.

"at least ion' got no big ass gap. get off my dick." she grabbed a water bottle and threw it at him.

"i knew you was a man," jerry laughed dramatically.

"bae tell them to stop." she looked over at arion.

𝘣𝘢𝘦? 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯?..

"girl come on so we can go to this mall." tomiah waved them off and grabbed her house keys.

✿✿✿

"ouu try this one on," yazmine held up a black bodysuit.

"mmk." i grabbed the dress from her and stepped into the dressing room.

i took off my shirt and pants before trying on the body. i looked in the mirror that was stuck to the wall of the dressing room, to check out how it looked. i then walked out of the dressing room to show them.

"you look gooddd." tomiah hyped me up making me smile, i looked at yazmine seeing she had a frown on her face.

"whats wrong, you don't like it?" i asked her, "girl i do. its dougie, i wanna know who this bitch is that he posted up with." she rolled her eyes.

"today is about moni, fuck dougie." miah waved her off.

"you right," yazmine shrugged and put her phone away.

𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯..

✿✿✿
|3:41𝐩𝐦|
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 7 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

i entered the apartment to see my aunt and roscoe. once i fully got in, i saw kevin, jenn, and jerry on the couch.

"hey girlfriend," jenn spoke causing kevin and jerry to look in my direction.

"that ain't ya girlfriend, fuck up." kevin mugged her.

"she ain't yours either apparently." i heard jerry mumble.

𝘩𝘶𝘩?

"seriously do y'all have a home? always in my damn house," roscoe fussed as he took a drink of his water.

"yo big grumpy ass," jerry waved him off, "you can leave jerald." roscoe mugged him.

"its jerry, dick." jerry chuckled.

"anyways lemme see ya outfit moni." my aunt said, i sat the bag on the couch and pulled out the bodysuit first to show her.

i heard kevin suck his teeth, "oh my goodness it looks pretty." she examined the dress. "did you get any type of accessories to go with it?" she asked causing me to nod. i grabbed out the heels and the purse to show her.

"i can't wait until you put it on." she smiled at me. i put everything back into the bag and went to my room. seconds later i heard footsteps and i turned around seeing kevin.

"ion like that lil bodysuit, its gone be showin' too much." he mugged me.

"kevin i already bought it, i like it, and i'm not returning it," i sighed as i took all of my hair products out.

"where you 'bout to go?" he sat on the bed.

"nowhere. yazmine is coming back over to do my hair," i told him.

"cmere," he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in between his legs. "how it feel being seventeen now?" he questioned.

"i've only been seventeen for a few hours." i laughed and gave him a kiss on the check.

"worda' my deads stop that childish shit." he mugged me before grabbing my neck and pulled me into an actual kiss. i pulled away and he smirked, "you so pretty." he complimented me.

"thank you now let me finish getting what i need." i went into my closet and grabbed my flat irons.

"you should just let me do yo hair," i heard kevin say making me turn around. "oh please. you can barely do your own." i laughed.

"whatever. me and setty nem gone be back though, we gotta get ready too." he stood up and stretched.

"okay," i went and gave him a hug, "be safe." i then pulled away.

"thanks and you too." he said before leaving the room.

𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵..

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝐤𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫

𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐦?

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡?

𝐘𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲?

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞?

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘