CHAPTER 1- The Letter & The Truth

Harry was setting in an empty classroom, trying to distance himself from all the schoolmates who have been staring at him (well people always stare at him because of his status as so-called Boy-Who-Lived) since his name came out from that bloody goblet. He doesn't even have an idea who put his name. He just wanted a normal year for once, and yes, he thought about entering but that doesn't mean someone in bloody hell has to enter his name in Tri-Wizardry Tournament without his consent. 

The entire school was convinced that he had cheated somehow. That he'd managed to find some way around Dumbledore's age line and had entered his name into the cup.

Now everyone in school and the students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons think that he is a cheater, attention-seeker brat, and yada yada. But what hurt him more is that his own best friends- Ron and Hermione had turned their back on him. He has always known that Ron is jealous of him, and Hermione is bossy and always tells him what to do or not, but he still considered them as his best and first friends. But now they also don't believe him and ignore him. Harry is angry with Dumbledore because he didn't trust him when he said that he didn't enter his name. 

The last few days were some of Harry's worst at Hogwarts. The closest he had ever come to feeling like this had been during those months in his second year when a large part of the school had suspected him of attacking his fellow students.

But Ron and Hermione had been on his side then. He thought he could have coped with the rest of the school's behavior if he could just have had Ron back as a friend, but he wasn't going to try and persuade Ron to talk to him if he didn't want to.

Nevertheless, it was lonely with dislike pouring in on him from all sides. Thanks to the Dursleys, Harry had always been alone and lost in his life. Now he had known friendship and knew what it felt like to have friends and confidants with whom he could trust. Having it all ripped away from him, and being submerged back into that abyss of solitude was crushing. 

He could understand the Hufflepuffs' attitude, even if he didn't like it; they had their own champion to support. He expected nothing less than vicious insults from the Slytherins - he was highly unpopular there and always had been, because he had helped Gryffindor beat them so often, both at Quidditch and in the Inter House Championship. But he had hoped the Ravenclaws might have found it in their hearts to support him as much as Cedric. He was wrong, however. Most Ravenclaws seemed to think that he had been desperate to earn himself a bit more fame, like he need any more fame or any in the first place, by tricking the goblet into accepting his name. Harry was in deep thought when an owl came and startled him which cause him to fall from the chair he was sitting on and let out a squeak, not like he will ever admit. Never.

Harry saw that there was a brown color owl who had a letter with him. Harry took the letter from the owl carefully so that he does not harm the owl in any way. The owl was looking at Harry like he was demanding treats from him, so Harry take a piece of bacon which he was going to give to Hedwig on his way to the owlery. 

Harry was thinking about who can send him a letter. So imagine he was surprised to see that the letter was from Gringotts. Harry had no idea why Gringotts would try to contact him, he thinks that it has something to do with the tournament. Harry was thinking that he should open the letter now or later when he heard hooting and saw that the owl had left after finishing the bacon.

At last, he decided that he should read the letter now because he don't know if he would get any time in the common room where everyone stares at him and try to question him about how he entered the tournament. Harry sighs and opens the letter. 

To: Heir Harrison James Potter

Hogwarts, Scotland