Chapter 2- Secret Chamber

Harry came out of Gringotts Bank without glamour so that no one can recognize him. He spent almost 3 hours in the bank. Now that Harry knew about his heritage, he decided to buy some clocks and robes. Harry had also decided to buy muggles clothing. He doesn't have to worry about moneyafter all. Before leaving the bank, he got an endless pouch for money and also two cards that work as debit cards in both muggles and the wizarding world. The card and the pouch were directly attached to Potter's family vault.

Harry made his way toward the Twilfit's & Tatting's Robes' Store. He wasn't going to go to Madame Malkin's, in case she recognize him, not like she would but he doesn't want to take any chance. A young man, in his mid-twenties, approached him and take his measurements. Harry bought few robes in the color of green, grey, black, blue, and red wine, all made up of acromantula silk. He bought leather trousers,  a few pair of slacks,  dress pants and few pairs of school trousers,  dress shirts, slack tops, school shirts and plane shirts in the same colors as the robes and finally two pairs of dragon-hide boots. All of them are charmed to shrink or grew according to his body, for which Harry was grateful. The shopkeeper was more than pleased with the order. He said the order would be ready in two days but with a little more galleons and the order will be ready in three hours. It costs Harry something around 7000 galleons, but it hardly put any dent on Potter Vault. He paid half amount of money using card and made his way out of the shop. 

He put his hood up and walked the crowded streets, inconspicuously. There it was- The Knockturn Alley. Ragnok had suggested him a shop where he can buy the books he needed. Ragnok give him a list to books which explain the wizarding world better. Harry stepped forward and sighed, this was gonna be a long day.

Harry saw a dusty wand shop. He wanted a untraceable wand. So the ministry wouldn't find out about him using magic but Ragnok informed him that since magic deemed his an adult and the ministry allowed him to participate in the tournament, he is considered as an adult. So the trace on his wand is automatically removed and the ministry can't do anything about it.

Harry made his way to a bookshop which was near Borgin & Burkes. Inside the shop, he found many books related to dark art and he was sure that many of these books banned in magical Britain. He picks 2 books on advance dark magic and books on topic of pureblood etiquette, magical oaths, Tri-Wizard tournament and a few dark curses and hex. Harry bought all the books from the list and a few more, just when he was about to leave, his eyes caught a book, placed in the far corner of room. It had black cover, but all his attention was on the name of writer. The book was written by Salazar Slytherin himself. Harry took all the books with Salazar's book and made his way to the counter. 

The man started to pack all the books, and when he looked at Salazar's book, he was shocked, and then he looked at Harry. " Are you sure you want to read this book? Because many people had tried to read it, but they had not been able to understand anything," the man said. 

That made Harry pause for a second. He looked confused because he can very well understand what was written in it. Then he looked at the book again and he realized that the book was written in Parseltongue, that's why other people was not able to read anything. Harry told the man to just pack the book with the others. With that, he paid for all the books and put the shrunk bags in his pocket. He came out of the shop and checked time in the old watch he was wearing. It was half past nine.

 Harry strolled towards the Diagon ally.  He decided to buy a trunk, to hide all these books and other stuff, which have secret compartment to keep certain people out, so he went to a trunk shop in Diagon ally and came out half an hour later with a five compartment trunk which have library, potion compartment, clothes compartment, one living room of normal size where he can put his broom and other stuff and one last secretive section. All compartments have passwords in perseltongue so no one can open them but him. It has feather light charm and can shrunk to size of match box. Harry had put all the books in library section already. He still has one hour left to collect his clothes, so he decided to buy muggle clothes coz no way in hell he is going to wear Dudley's clothes now. Maybe he can make a deal with his dear relatives, and he also has to contact Sirius and alert him about the bloody so-called light side.