Chapter 3- Wand Weighing

Previously:

Harry does some clothes shopping. Heard the whining of Weasel, Weaselette and Granger. Found out the entrance for chamber is warded. Meets with Nott and had an eye opening conversation with him in the Salazar's office.

⭒⭑𖤐⚕⋆˖⁺‧₊☽❾¾☾₊‧⁺˖⋆𖤐⭒๋࣭⭑

When he woke up on Sunday morning, all of his dorm-mates were sleeping except Nev who was taking shower. Harry also went to take shower and wear Dudley's clothes which he had shrunk to his size, but they were still old, he should have taken clothes with him, not left them in the chamber. 

Neville and Harry had breakfast in common room as it was Sunday so only a few older students were present, and Granger was also there sitting far in a corner and glancing at him every few minutes. Harry had taken the clock and map with him and walked out of the common room and started to go downstairs. He knows that Granger was following so he just ignored her and went to library where he took a book related to Tri-wizard tournament even though he bought one, but extra knowledge doesn't hurt. He started to read in silence. He completed the book in three hours and checked the time that it was only ten o'clock. So, after making sure that Granger was not around, he walked towards the dungeon and entered in the chamber where he left his stuff the last day. He took muggle clothing bags and keep them in his pocket after shrinking if anyone (granger, Weasley or Dumblefu...I mean Dumbledore) asked so he can just say that he saved some money last year and converted into muggle currency with the help of some muggle born. 

Harry entered in the library which was huge. Harry stared to look for any book which can attract his attention. In last, he started to read a book on offensive and defensive spells. His complete day went in the chamber, reading book after book. He went to dorm early because classes were starting from next day and Malfoy was coming with his badges.

On Monday, he had double Potions, which was always a horrible experience, but these days it was nothingshort of torture. Being shut in a dungeon for an hour and a half with Snape and theSlytherins, all of whom seemed determined to punish Harry as much as possiblefor daring to become school champion, was about the most unpleasant thing Harrycould imagine. He had already struggled through last few days knowing all his life had been nothing but lie.

When he arrived at Snape's dungeon after lunch, they found the Slytherins waiting outside, each and every one of them wearing a large badge on the front of his or her robes. Ah Fuck' sake. He saw that they all bore the same message, in luminous red letters that burnt brightly in the dimly lit underground passage: 

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY--

 THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION! 

"Like them, Potter?" said Malfoy loudly as Harry approached. "And this isn't allthey do - look!

He pressed his badge into his chest, and the message upon it vanished, to bereplaced by another one, which glowed green: 

POTTER STINKS!

 The Slytherins howled with laughter. Each of them pressed their badges too, until the message POTTER STINKS was shining brightly all around Harry. 

He for his part just sighed and said in a non-chalant voice, "How...nice of you Malfoy. I didn't knew you liked me that much that you spent your weekend just to make those badges, I'm flattered, really." 

Everyone snickered around them and Malfoy e felt the heat rise in his face and neck. From the corner of his eyes, Harry saw Nott, who was enjoying the whole show and Harry just grinned.