19: Chaotic Jealousy

Voting appreciation goes to ncp274. Thank you to everyone who voted, I loved every one who voted, read and commented. The comments are my favourites they brighten up my day:)

Also I think I'm in love with Prince Harry.

Enjoy!

P.S. Look it's a really early update. Two parts left though:/

"Holly!" I had raised my voice excited to finally see my best friend after a couple of days. I had missed her a lot and all of her bubble-iness. I caught her attention and she half screaming running over to see me. She grabbed me and clawed my into a tight, crushing hug. "I've missed you, Charlie and Samuel so much!"

"We've missed you too. Now what have we learnt?" She pulled away to give me a stern look. "That you don't freaking leave without telling your bloody best friends!"

I just grinned happy to see her, it hadn't been too long but Holly was my rock now and forever. Whether she likes it or not. "Hey Avery."

"Hi, Oliver. How are you because I'm feeling pretty good today." I smiled at him and he smiled back mumbling a good.

"Not to bring up bad times, " he began and I already dreaded what he was about to say. " but I thought a few days ago you were heart broken over Hunter and now you're fine?"

I wondered who had told him because I certainly hadn't when I told all of my friends but his eyes betrayed him when he looked over at Holly with a loving gaze. "Yes I was heartbroken but today is a new day and what's the point wasting my tears on the past? Even in the past couple of days or so, I've met new people who have told me good advice. To pick myself up and move on."

He looked a bit shocked but nevertheless he smiled and was happy for my new start or at least he looked and sounded like he was. "Well that's good for you. I'm happy for you because as long as you're happy Holly's happy and as long as Holly's happy I'm happy."

He really was too cute sometimes. To be perfectly honest Oliver was someone you could clone and sell over and over again, he had great looks and a personality and I was glad me best friend had snagged him for herself because I couldn't think of anyone better.

"Avery!" Lindsay came charging through the crowds of people glaring at anyone who got in her way. "How are you? Are you okay? Holly told me everything up to you running away and then I got scared especially since Jonathan how you were that night and I didn't know and oh my god, I was so worried. So how are you, are you okay? You seem fine but I know how could people can be at deception."

"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." I assured her and her worried face worsened. "Not the 'I'm a girl fine means bad and I'm doing rubbish' but the 'I'm fine, I'm not good, I'm not bad, I'm doing okay."

She breathed a sigh of release before pinching my arm. I called out an 'ow' and she had an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry. Just checking if you were real or a figment of my imagination." My eyes softened and like Holly she pulled into a hug, but a little more gentle to say the very least.

"Hey, I need to tell you something at lunch or you might it find out before I tell you. You will love it, I hope." I gave her an evil smile.

"Hey Avery!" Cecelia popped out from behind Lindsay beaming at me. "You look so much better!" Me and Cece had gotten quite close before the Hunter thing and she was a great friend. I had found out a lot of things about her and she found out a lot of things about me, we immediately grew closer.

"Thank you." If I was looking better and feeling better the afternoon would go fine, or I hoped so. "You ready for later?" She nodded her eyes twinkling brightly.

As the bell rang loudly above our heads we bid farewell to each other and went to all of our lessons. Maths was always a bit of a drag but I was good at it so I didn't mind. Everyone kept glancing over at me but I knew that would happen with breaking up with the player and all.

As I got my stuff out he walked in not even taking a look at me and went to sit next to Hailey. To be honest he didn't look too good, he had purple bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess, his T-shirt was crumpled and he looked like he could fall asleep at any moment. I wonder what happened?

I shook my head, he didn't care, I shouldn't. The thing was I would always care about him no matter what happened, it's in my nature- I've always been like that.

By the time lunch rolled around I was already exhausted as I was worried for Hunter. I worried for what was so obviously wrong. Even if I tried so hard to ignore it.

"Hey so what's the plan?" Lindsay said swinging her leg round onto the bench to sit next to me on the picnic table. Holly and Oliver hadn't arrived yet but Cece, Samuel and Charlie were all sat in front of me. Her tray slammed onto the table but was quickly ignored by curiosity.

"Well you know Hunter kissed Hailey?" She nodded a look of anger portrayed on her face. She had threatened to beat her up when she heard about it but it wasn't Hailey's fault, I knew that and I wouldn't be that childish, Lindsay on the other hand didn't care about the way she acted.

"I'm going to kiss Chase against his locker. Well I'm going to do a little more than kiss Chase." Chases locker was right next Hunters and Chase hated the way he acted. He was also on the football team and good looking. He was the best part of the plan. "As soon as the bell rings I'm going to his locker."

Lindsay grinned an evil smirk immediately taking a liking to plan just as fast as the others when they heard. "How's Jonathon doing? I haven't seen him since the double date."

"Oh he's fine." She smiled dreamily with a twinkle in both eyes. I knew she really liked him. "He says he'll call you at some point this week because he really misses you."

"He better do!" I joked because I had missed him just as much. "Right I've got to go. Will you sort my tray out I need to get ready?"

I smirked hurrying off towards the bathrooms to look in the mirror. I quickly did up my make up because I wanted to look at least decent enough to make him regret what he did. Once I was ready the bell had gone and I was on my way towards the locker.

"Avery!" Chase winked grabbing my hand and pushing me gently against the locker.

"Oh Chase." I softly hit him on his chest. I was definitely going be as flirty as I possibly could. "I've missed you Chasey." I grinned looking up at him as he was a head taller than me.

"I've missed you too baby. You coming over tonight?" Hunter had just walked up next to us with a stormy look on his face.

"Of course I am." I giggled softly. "I need to pick my clothes up." I put my arms around his neck pulling him closely to my head. I whispered just loud enough for Hunter to hear, "kiss me Chase."

And he did. He grabbed my waist trapping me against the locker. His lips dominated mine softly and I let out a little moan quietly. His lips moved quicker against mine and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I kissed back with just as much power he was kissing me with. As I pulled away and opened my eyes, all I could see was Hunter, anger radiating off him, storming off in the opposite direction.

"High five!" I grinned at Chase sticking my hand out. He hit it and I couldn't stop smiling.

He still cared.