9: Statuses

Shake It Off ~ Miranda Sings version

"I'm excluded tomorrow. Since it's the weekend afterwards, Mrs Thompson decided three days was enough 'to reflect on my actions'. Silly cow." I explained later that night to Holly on the phone. I wasn't allowed to tell Holly, Charlie and Samuel what punishment I had because we were sent home immediately after our lovely chat in her office. The good news is Lindsay is excluded for a week because she started it.

Mum wasn't too happy but she knew what people like Lindsay were like so she was alright about it. She decided I wasn't allowed my laptop until after the weekend, however. She also decided to stay home for the night to make sure I behaved. Mothers.

"Okay. That's alright because I'll skip school and we can go dress shopping for the dance. Ha, no Lindsay for a week, amazing. Hey! Maybe all the other idiot cheerleaders will be off too, you know, to comfort and look after Queen Lindsay? Next week is going to be great!"I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Anyway, I'm going to have to go the little brat is calling me down for tea. See ya later alligator." I chuckled as she rang off. Turning off my alarm for tomorrow, I checked my Facebook and realised I hadn't been on it so long, my status was still on 'single'.

As soon I changed it a message message popped up.

Hunter: I just got a request to confirm we are in a relationship.

Avery: oh did you now;)

Hunter: yes it would be so embarrassing if I accepted it;)

Avery: would it? Oh how sad.

Hunter: I accidentally accepted :O

Avery: oh no! I accidentally sent this disgusting guy a relationship request and he accepted ew :O

Avery: oh sorry wrong person ;)

Hunter: you are so very funny

Avery: I know ;)

He signed off saying he had to finish something off and I decided this was the time to turn my phone off and get some sleep. I was shattered and if I was going dress shopping with Holly, I would need to get some rest. I quickly got into my pyjamas which were some very short, shorts and a vest and brushed my teeth. Tucking myself and saying goodnight to my mother, I fell asleep quickly.

* * *

I woke up sleepily to someone gently shaking my shoulder. This was definitely not Holly. "Honey, Hunter's here to check you are okay before he goes to school. I have to go to work, so once he leaves he will lock the door after him."

I mumbled an okay not really thinking straight. I soon woke up when I repeated what she said in my head. "Wait, what?!"

"Hey cupcake." Hunter chirped.

"Why are you here?" I groaned. "You're worse than Holly. At least she waits until nine."

"Well, you need to get up because we are all going dress shopping, by that I mean everyone. You know; Holly, Oliver, Samuel, Charlie and us." He grinned at me before pulling the covers off the bed. "Nice shorts by the way."

I growled in response and stomped down the stairs getting my cereal. This kind of reminded me of the good ol' times when Holly would wake me up. Why couldn't people respect my sleep.

I had yet to be annoyed further. Hunter decided to wait until after I had put my dishes in the pot washer to tell me that every time I had sat down my some of my 'ass' was showing. Then, I yet again stomped upstairs, got dressed and moodily stomped back downstairs after doing my make up.