12: Party

I am now giving a dedication to voters :) This chapters dedication goes to WerewolfManiac7851. Thank you so much for voting:).

Dress on the side.

I kissed back. I kissed his sweet, soft, plump, seductive lips. Had I though this would happen? No of course not, but here we were, his lips pressed to mine, and not giving a damn that everyone was watching. His teeth nibbled at my lip before his tongue dominated mine, with his arm a rounds my waist and my arms cradling his neck, I was enjoying myself. As his lips and hands departed, and for the life of me, I couldn't help but feel the slightest bit disappointed.

13 1/2 hours earlier.

"What are you doing later?" Hunter lazily leaned on my locker grinned at me as Holly left my side towards Oliver.

"You mean apart from avoiding people who stalk my locker until I arrive and relieve them from their misery because they miss me so much? Oh, nothing much." I winked before pushing him gently aside to open my locker and get my stuff - let me tell you he is one heavy being of a human.

"Well, whether you like it or not you are coming with me to Matt Wilson's party." He smirked at me as I shook my head violently. Don't get me wrong, I love a good party but I know when to not have one like a weekday where I will be the one with a massive hangover all day. "Too bad. Holly I'm leaving it up to you to get Cupcake to that party."

He left chuckling at my mad expression. "Seriously?! Does he really have to call me cupcake? Do I have icing on top of my head that I never noticed? Even I know I'm not as sweet as sugar- I'm like a baking experiment gone wrong for goodness sake!"

"Calm down Munchkin." Holly coos at me as I give her a harsh glare.

"One- if you give me any silly, petty nicknames I will rip your head off. The only reason I won't with Hunter is he's like a block of muscle! Two- we are the same height so don't go munchkin-ing me thank you very much." I give her one heated last glare whilst we sit down and my anger at her simmered away.

I walked out of the classroom just one hour later dragging my feat. "Kill me. Just kill me now, at least then I won't have to suffer the joys of History." She just smiled at me and walked away. "No, please don't leave me!"

The teacher obviously heard my begging outside and came to the doorway. "Avery, stop the dramatics and get in here."

"No, you'll never tear our love apart. I love you Holly! Marry me!" I was on my knees grasping thin air.

"Avery, stop it and get in. She will be there in an hour- like she always is." She walked away shaking her head. She loves it really.

"If only you begged for me that way. I would have you on the floor right now. Just thinking about what I could do to you is beginning to give me a-"

"Nope. No. Never. No way. Don't you even this about finishing that sentence or I will chop your little friend off." As I interrupted him I tried to give my most malicious look.

"-hard on. Or if you like boner, tent, 'tender manhood'. Some of my personal favourites, or maybe you like naming my giant because he sure ain't little. What about the hulk, or splitter, or-"

"Shut up, nope, not happening. The name Tiny is good enough for me. Charlie you're here, I almost died by having to talk to Hunter." I wailed at her as she sat down, nothing.

"What ever helps you sleep at night. Although we all know what you dream of at night my nice, big, hard-"

"Shut up!" I glared at him before turning to Charlie. "You left me with that! How could you?"