4: Chivalry

"That hurt you know? I probably have a giant ass bruise on my hip now, so thanks. Thanks a lot." Sarcasm dripped from my voice as Hunter and I walked out of gym together. Yes, I'm shocked too, probably even more so, I was being tolerant. I lifted my top up slightly to see a little bit of redness and bruising because most of it was under my white shorts.

"Do you want me to kiss it better? Seriously, all you need to say is please." He smirked at me as I elbowed him hard in the ribs, which of course didn't hurt him one bit. The idiotic boy dared to smirk and grabbed my hand holding it tightly. "You need to try harder, pumpkin."

I glared at the floor. "Just because we were the last two in the game, it did not mean you had to throw the ball as hard as you possibly could because now I am injured. Although, now you have to hold my books like all those cliche boyfriends in books and films." I smirked.

"I hit your hip not your arms. You can move your arms and hands, so you can hold your books." He replied quickly with a small smirk placed on his pink lips.

I saw Miss Honey who happened to be infamously a hopeless romantic walking by, so I let go of Hunters hand and walked closer to her before sighing. "You know relationships are bad when you can't even get your boyfriend to carry your books or lunch for you, especially when he has the same classes as you."

"Is this your boyfriend dear?" Miss Honey asked as she turned around and faced me and Hunter. but she mostly frowned at Hunter whilst I nodded jutting out my pet lip. "You need to do the little things Hunter, or you might just lose her. So, be a gentleman and walk her to her class, holding her books."

I smirked at him and Miss Honey turned around and walked off after smiling at the both of us. "Yes, be a gentleman and hold my books or I may just leave you and you will lose me, forever!" I grinned before laughing at his glare and walking off, Hunter trudging moodily after me, with my books in hand.

***

"So, why are you sitting here?" I asked the boy in front of me.

"Why not?" I carried on staring at him until he decided to give me a proper answer. "Well, since we are dating I think it would be a little weird if I didn't sit with my girlfriend, don't you think?"

I sighed and nodded realising there would be no place in school where he wouldn't be around, except the girls changing rooms. Although, I do think he's probably already been in there with many of his whores. Or to be more polite spread-their-legs-play-toys of Hunters.

"So want to play a game of would you rather?" Charlie grinned as she sat down, Samuel just behind trying to juggle two plates of food whilst his girlfriend was sat there with a water bottle. When he finally was sitting down, he started playing the the strings of cotton in her bleach washed, ripped jeans.

"Sure. So would you rather have sex with a goat and nobody would ever know or not have sex with a goat and everybody thinks you did?" Hunter had a frown on his face whilst Holly just smiled at him like she didn't ask an incredibly disturbing question.

We all just looked at Holly with a matching 'what the hell' look on all of our faces with which she replied with a shrug and chomped on a couple of chips and a bit of tomato sauce.

"Well, I suppose I would rather have sex with a goat than people thinking I did." I shrugged and looked at the rest of them.

"Same. I have a reputation to up hold and I do not want it to be goat shagger." I hit Hunter over the head before looking at Charlie and Samuel.

"Well, I personally, don't give a flying tosser if people think I had sex with a goat. I know I didn't and that's all that really matters to be honest and who cares if hot headed bimbos think I did? Everybody knows I would be the last person to fuc- do a goat." She paused for a second. "It would definitely have to be a horse for me, personally."

We all chuckled before starting onto the next question.

***

"So do you like him yet?" Holly quickly glanced over at me before continuing to watch the road whilst she was driving. Holly and driving was not a good combination so I only let her drive on Tuesdays and definitely not Mondays because Mondays are already bad enough without having to worry about crashing into a tree. Trust me she done that four times and what could have been eight more times, she had an incredibly expensive car insurance.

"Who, Hunter? In a day's time since you last asked? No, obviously not and why did you tell me to do this thing If you don't believe I can do it, why did you set me up for it?" I questioned her with a small pang of disappointment that she didn't believe in me.

"I trust you can do it, however on the other hand, I also think you would have amazingly cute children. I mean, it's not just me who think that Samuel and Charlie may not be too keen on the idea but they do agree with the cute children bit." She was taking it too far like always.

"Whatever." I cut the conversation short and peered down at my phone which had a number of words that began to excite me to no end. "Oh my effing God! Zac Efron is in another movie."

"Oh, my, God." She squealed. "What is it called, tell me, woman! What is it called? I need to see my husband on screen again. I mean, our relationship is on the rocks right now because it feels like I'm the only one who puts effort into it these days."

I laughed as she sighed dramatically and soon enough we were home and out of the moving death trap. I stepped on to the ground falling to my knees before shouted, "I'm free." Holly sighed.

"No need to be such a drama queen my driving isn't that bad. You are just overreacting like always, c'mon, I've only crashed seven times and three weren't even into a tree! Seriously, it's only you who acts like this." Holly huffed. I knew there was a reason why it was only me, Samuel and Charlie had witnessed her crazy driving skills, everyone always had an excuse to miss it. Once someone said they had broken their leg, and walked away from us.

"Want a donut?"I asked, we had locked the door and gone through to the kitchen, into the cupboards. There were three out of five left and I wanted one for later. After I put one on the side for me, I gave one to Holly and rolled the paper Asda Bakery bag down putting it onto the shelf above.

I was just about to sit down and watch whatever Holly put on, when my mobile rang. I took the fluorescent yellow case and pressed answer. "Hello?"

"Hey, honey. You know... Hunter, is it? Well he can't come tonight to check on you, he's busy, if you want to you can ask Holly over." I smiled at hearing my mothers familiar voice. I hadn't seen her too much over the last few days and so it was really nice to hear from her during her busy work schedule.

"Oh, okay. Holly's already over here because I invited her in. Guess what? She didn't even nearly crash the car, I mean I found her squealing at one point really annoying and I personally would've crashed the car, just to stop hearing it but she didn't. I think she's getting slightly better." I grinned down the phone even though I knew she couldn't see it.

"Finally." My mother sighed. "Oh, baby I've got to go, Sally's calling me to go help her bathing a couple of her patients. By the way, I'm getting home at eight thirty so maybe we can call the takeaway and watch a movie. Yeah? Okay, bye." She rang off as soon as I said okay.

Holly came up to me realising I was off the phone and dragged me by my arm loosely, bringing me to watch the end of 50 First Dates that was screening on tv.

Soon enough my mother was home and we were sat watching She's The Man eating pizza like the piglets we were. My mum looked literally like my older sister, she was thirty eight but she looked about mid twenties. I was really envious of her looks because I looked my age and would until I was at least fourty... maybe even more.